1 2 3
Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Digital Experience Director
1/17/18 8:46 p.m.

I miss the days of old. Anybody think they can beat my springless Corolla? 

MrJoshua
MrJoshua UltimaDork
1/17/18 8:52 p.m.

Ooooh-I'd love to see that thing with 2 bumpstops per corner. I've been considering that as a spring option on all future builds now.

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/17/18 9:03 p.m.

I would hope so.  If anything i win the car naming contest.  Beat Darth Nader, I dare anyone to try

759NRNG
759NRNG Dork
1/17/18 9:27 p.m.

Narth Dader Narth Dader Gooooooooo Nalph Rader!!!! Fight Win!!! sorry ....school boy F'ball was over what??? two and a half months ago.......

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
1/17/18 9:37 p.m.

I guarantee my challenge car will have more speeds than your carolla.

secretariata
secretariata GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/17/18 9:39 p.m.

I challenge you to a duel using the Top Gear Season 10 Episode 7 eggs in collander over serious cobblestones standard test... cheeky

KyAllroad (Jeremy)
KyAllroad (Jeremy) PowerDork
1/17/18 10:07 p.m.

I hope to have the laziest build there.  Nobody can do more by doing less than me!

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 MegaDork
1/17/18 10:12 p.m.

My goal is to be the fastest miata this year. 

Failing that, have more fun than pat.

wheels777
wheels777 SuperDork
1/18/18 4:25 a.m.
Patrick said:

I would hope so.  If anything i win the car naming contest.  Beat Darth Nader, I dare anyone to try

Bugzilla for the win.

wheels777
wheels777 SuperDork
1/18/18 4:32 a.m.
bodyTom Suddard said:

I do too.  A good dose of banter from  DC, Angry or NoShow would be refreshing.

pimpm3
pimpm3 SuperDork
1/18/18 5:16 a.m.
Patrick said:

Trailerparkcet

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
1/18/18 5:40 a.m.

I've been trying to be nice but how is Andy going to wire his LS swapped RX7 when he couldn't do the two wires he needed for his nitrous last year?

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
1/18/18 5:50 a.m.
wheels777 said:
bodyTom Suddard said:

Do you remember what used to be called The Evil Alliance?  Im not sure of all the details or the exact characters. 

wheels777
wheels777 SuperDork
1/18/18 5:52 a.m.
John Welsh said:
wheels777 said:
bodyTom Suddard said:

Do you remember what used to be called The Evil Alliance?  Im not sure of all the details or the exact characters. 

Yes.  They were scum.

Andy Neuman
Andy Neuman Dork
1/18/18 6:02 a.m.
Stampie said:

I've been trying to be nice but how is Andy going to wire his LS swapped RX7 when he couldn't do the two wires he needed for his nitrous last year?

I don’t know how I’m going to have time to do anything this year. You may see the return of the Q”Ute”45 with some weight reduction. It’s is already a 13 second drag car that with power steering will be able to climb the autocross ladder. 

I haven’t removed one of the two engines I need to for the RX7 yet and free time is slipping away. 

spin_out
spin_out HalfDork
1/18/18 6:37 a.m.

I think someone once bet SwankForceOne that if he lost the bet he had to change his screen name to SpankForceOne.  I miss the olden days of yore.   But I have zero trash talk ability, and I'll never come up with a better car name than Darth Nader.  :)

KyAllroad (Jeremy)
KyAllroad (Jeremy) PowerDork
1/18/18 7:30 a.m.
Dusterbd13 said:

My goal is to be the fastest miata this year. 

Failing that, have more fun than pat.

I'll take a piece of that action.  Bet you a sixer of good beer my Answer beats your Answer. wink

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
1/18/18 7:36 a.m.

In reply to Andy Neuman :

If you bring your Ute there will be two Utes there to play. The Saab is coming back, and it's pissed.

GTXVette
GTXVette Dork
1/18/18 7:44 a.m.

Darth Nader what a Joke !  How about 'Ralphie' Nader,  Up there in the Frozen Tundra,  Frozen Tundra yea well , Don't you eat no Yellow Snow

Dearest Andy and Pimpn 3  One of you Should have Kept the Fiero.  Ya'll's Chance is in Georgia.

Stampie,    Can't Figure Two wires That's a Good one ,  But you should practice you Bar Tending Skills 'Cause Drivin ain't one of yours(or not if Tom thought this up at your House Last Night)

Kyallroad, Wanna Bet, They say You Can't out run Money and in this Case I have bought the The Easy Button.

DISTURBED, All that work Just to be the Fastest Miata.  Seriously?  Man Set some Goals in Life.

To all you Springless Buggy Owners.  Man What are you thinking ! But as Slow as they are you don't need any Action .

I may be a Hundred Horse off on the Autocross, and What, Five Hundred off on the Drags. But I'm All American  and within All Rules, And will Sell it after the Show For Claimer money.  Bet none of them Yankees will do that !.Bunch 'o Carpet Bagger's ya Are.

GTXVette
GTXVette Dork
1/18/18 7:51 a.m.

Can you say SMACK,  Tom Is this what you want, Lol,  This is fun

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/18/18 7:54 a.m.
wheels777 said:
John Welsh said:
wheels777 said:
bodyTom Suddard said:

Yes.  They were scum.

Hah!  I hear they were a “team” to get around paying for shipping on purchases.  “I bought this for ‘our’ car and sent it to my teammate for the build”

gtxvette i got a name for your fiero.  Sloppy Seconds

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 MegaDork
1/18/18 7:55 a.m.

In reply to GTXVette :

Goals? Highest finishing 60 degree v6.  Mine will beat yours. 

Loser has to change their screenname for a month to whatever the winner chooses.

GTXVette
GTXVette Dork
1/18/18 7:58 a.m.

In reply to Dusterbd13 :

I'm good with that,  1 down 50 to go

GTXVette
GTXVette Dork
1/18/18 8:04 a.m.

Sloppy Seconds is better than what you get !

I'm going to try to tone down some 'Fore I get in Trouble.

Ashyukun (Robert)
Ashyukun (Robert) GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
1/18/18 8:11 a.m.
Robbie said:

In reply to Andy Neuman :

If you bring your Ute there will be two Utes there to play. The Saab is coming back, and it's pissed.

Make that three- and this time the Rampage will have had over a year of time running and being tuned instead of just a few days, should have real drag tires, and actually have the turbo providing boost for more than a fraction of the run down the strip...

So bring it, fake Utes! cheeky

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
sA2AXwd4UyNYRg9KKIG4yU5Yff8plgiBSGzvzJERkAQVLnOE6Jct75uqAOu68Emw