Nihilation
Nihilation New Reader
1/6/15 7:51 p.m.

Hi everybody,

At the end of every year I compile a massive list of all known HPDE and Track Days across the US. 2015 is no different.

http://www.rightfootdown.com/2015-hpde-schedule/

So what makes this different than the other guys? Well, I never liked the calendar type of views that lots of sites use so I decided to incorporate a drop down menu to sort and filter by month, track and host.

On this list you'll find the majority of all confirmed high performance driving events and open track days across the entire country. Hosts include 10/10ths, Audi Club, BMW CCA, NASA, SCCA, PCA, Track Daze, FATT and many more. If you know of events or clubs hosting track days that are not listed PLEASE leave a comment here or on the site to let me know and it'll be added quickly!

Hopefully you all like it and get some use out of it! Comments and feedback welcome.

wbjones
wbjones MegaDork
1/7/15 6:18 a.m.

don't know about the others, but Road Atlanta, has a 2 session ( $100 ) 3 levels during their "quite time" on Sun ( 10 -12) every time Atlanta Region SCCA hosts a race weekend

and Central Carolina Region SCCA hosts a one day event at Charlotte MotorSpeedWay when they host their race weekend (not sure of the date … usually in July/Aug… thereabouts )

and there's pretty continuous track events with Turn One at Carolina Motorsports Park .. contact the track for their dates

z31maniac
z31maniac UltimaDork
1/7/15 6:25 a.m.

Hallett also hosts their own HST (High Speed Touring, essentially HPDE), the last weekend of every month from March to October when they host their COMMA series.

As well as BMWCCA and Porsche club events, and NASA HPDE.

gearheadE30
gearheadE30 Reader
1/7/15 7:38 a.m.

Thanks for putting that together; that's pretty fantastic.

84FSP
84FSP Reader
1/7/15 8:25 a.m.

Nice! Another good reason to have the car together. Really want to get out to a few other tracks other than Mid-Ohio this year.

Fr3AkAzOiD
Fr3AkAzOiD Reader
1/7/15 9:04 a.m.

Nice list, thanks

sporqster
sporqster Reader
1/7/15 9:24 a.m.

Bookmarked, THANK YOU!

ross2004
ross2004 Reader
1/7/15 9:58 a.m.

www.trackclubusa.com does a few events

iceracer
iceracer PowerDork
1/7/15 10:16 a.m.

The Adirondack Motor Enthusiast Club Inc. (AMEC) will be holding a "20minutes for $20" track day at their regular ice races.

Winter tires required.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
GYUYqLSBdQws4aCMls4QA4G2krUSJeXrnYkwIJmHm1qkfBZwBjIVM9BFsWVWvHcp