1 2
fastclown
fastclown New Reader
6/20/09 8:16 a.m.

That's right, we'll be at the Challenge with a completely new ride. What is it you ask.... Well, since the car is heavenly, we decided to keep that theme but name it in the spirit of the Challenge and to honor the 25 years of GRM. So it came down to 2 names. They had the same meaning but were just spelled differently, we chose Uranus over Margie.

You've been beat by a clown, now you'll be beat by Uranus. Wow, it already sounds like a T-shirt design, "Beat by Uranus" or "I lost to Uranus."

Time is tight with this build, so Uranus won't be as pristine inside. But, Uranus will shine and run up front, not in the rear were most people would think you would find Uranus.

So, I let Uranus out of the bag, what's everybody else bringing????

924guy
924guy HalfDork
6/20/09 8:28 a.m.

Im bringing a Klingon, its the car thats hung around for years, was mostly covered in organic matter, but can still annoy the hell out of everyone!

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
6/20/09 8:50 a.m.

Who the berkeley cares. Seriously.

Apexcarver
Apexcarver SuperDork
6/20/09 9:54 a.m.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80633265/

could be intersting

NYG95GA
NYG95GA SuperDork
6/20/09 10:07 a.m.

My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizzas.

I could think of worse names, but you wouldn't like them..

ThunderCougarFalconGoat
ThunderCougarFalconGoat New Reader
6/20/09 12:32 p.m.

Your wrong, now its just

My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nine...

Stupid scientist mad with power!

Supercoupe
Supercoupe Reader
6/20/09 1:03 p.m.

I'll be bringing Another Under Developed Idea with a little different twist to it.

11110000 New Reader
6/20/09 5:08 p.m.

In reply to fastclown:

Does Uranus shoot fire like mine does after some spicy Mexican food?

NYG95GA
NYG95GA SuperDork
6/20/09 5:32 p.m.
ThunderCougarFalconGoat wrote: My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nachos... Stupid scientist mad with power!

True. Pluto has been downsized.

minimac
minimac Dork
6/20/09 6:33 p.m.
poopshovel wrote: Who the berkeley cares. Seriously.

I'm curious to see what the clown and his band of indentured servants have cooked up.

fastclown
fastclown New Reader
6/22/09 7:54 a.m.

You would think that with a name like poop, he'd be drawn to Uranus. Or maybe this year, they got nuthin'.

Having a fuel filler and a Mexican food filler might be a good idea. The stiff judges didn't appreciate the snakes in the tank with the 343, maybe flames coming out of Uranus would score some points...

seeker589
seeker589 New Reader
6/22/09 8:05 a.m.
fastclown wrote: Having a fuel filler and a Mexican food filler might be a good idea. The stiff judges didn't appreciate the snakes in the tank with the 343, maybe flames coming out of Uranus would score some points...

Now the clown is talking about tight judges around Uranus. AND Flames or is that Flamers?! AND Scoring - no less!

Let the outright lies and blatent half-truths BEGIN! The Challenge is COMING!

Per Schroeder
Per Schroeder Technical Editor/Advertising Director
6/22/09 8:12 a.m.

Yea, I'm not sure where hostility and smack talk overlap here. I, for one, am interested in what Mike is bringing. I just wish he'd just be quiet and let Ronnie do the talking.

Duke
Duke Dork
6/22/09 8:13 a.m.

I've never been to a Challenge so I can't say much, but man, E36 M3-talking is tedious to listen to.

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette Reader
6/22/09 10:24 a.m.

Gonna run our 2 cars this year we only ran the one sentravalanche last year due to $$ and logistics . Would like to put a new car out there , we do have a lot of fun just running the beaters . www.fastpitstops.com ,,, We might run a new repo if something good comes in . The stag has retired from competition http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/racetearoffs/?action=view&current=mgparty098.jpg

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
6/22/09 10:33 a.m.
Per Schroeder wrote: Yea, I'm not sure where hostility and smack talk overlap here. I, for one, am interested in what Mike is bringing. I just wish he'd just be quiet and let Ronnie do the talking.

Mike knows where that line is and dances all over it. Thank you. I find his smack/E36 M3 talk witty, well thought out and not as personal, offensive and in-your-face as others have been.

After all he is a clown.

It's not just a career, it's a life style.

Nashco
Nashco SuperDork
6/22/09 11:56 a.m.

Worst unveil ever.

Josh
Josh HalfDork
6/22/09 12:07 p.m.

Does this mean you'll have to wax Uranus for the concours event?

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
6/22/09 12:47 p.m.

Take it easy, guys. The clown IS the only person who managed to earn an "I Got Beat by a Yugo" button...

...WITHOUT bringing a car!

Appleseed
Appleseed HalfDork
6/22/09 2:36 p.m.

I though you were changing the name to "Your Rectum."

wheels777
wheels777 HalfDork
6/22/09 3:19 p.m.
Nashco wrote: Worst unveil ever.

Relax. Based on the last build, it will be "ready" in about 4 years.

Per Schroeder
Per Schroeder Technical Editor/Advertising Director
6/22/09 3:26 p.m.

Rectum, damned near killed 'em!

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid HalfDork
6/23/09 5:31 p.m.

cool, you mean the clown found all of his slave labor thats been missing for the past years years? and found something to stuff a bunch of clowns in.... cool, good luck mike, you are going to need it since you have been MIA for the past few years.... and does he remember how to use that welder and the wrench?

sigh...i wont be able to show up with my toy powered by a goddess to say i got beat up by i clown...sigh...

fastclown
fastclown New Reader
6/25/09 8:56 a.m.

Uranus needs a bigger turbo at a Challenge price. If anybody has one that will keep around 20lbs at 6,000rpm on an engine that's around 3L, please let me know what you have and how much. Hopefully the bottom end will hold together so we don't explode Uranus...

With Mini 50 trips I have about 10 weeks to complete it...

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/25/09 9:25 a.m.

Sounds like Uranus is going to be a killer! It'll really be something to see Uranus in action!

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
H1bYElbpjr6JmwxQy1wXjLY3tbKiThM7V1mn4R6LbTWeQxmDMsWJrDv1ouN7Y7lx