1 2
irish44j
irish44j MegaDork
9/3/19 8:42 p.m.

I dig it. Looks cool in that color/wheel combo.

The taillights from a TR7/8 perhaps?

TurnerX19
TurnerX19 Dork
9/3/19 9:47 p.m.

Hard to tell exactly from those photos, but not TR7 for sure. Could easily be the same unit as a real Merak, as it was a standard catalog Italian lamp used on many cars.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
9/3/19 11:43 p.m.

I like it a lot, if - AND ONLY IF - it doesn’t have fake Maserati badges on it. 

Vigo
Vigo MegaDork
9/4/19 3:16 p.m.

That reminds me. Time to get on FB marketplace and search for Chrysler TCs again. angel

Stefan
Stefan GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/4/19 4:56 p.m.
Vigo said:

That reminds me. Time to get on FB marketplace and search for Chrysler TCs again. angel

I just wish more of the DOHC versions were made (502).  The Mitsu V6 versions make me a sad Panda.  The SOHC versions are just a weird looking Lebaron vert and are better than the V6, but I've had too many cars with those to really get excited about them anymore.

Turboeric
Turboeric GRM+ Memberand Reader
9/4/19 7:44 p.m.

I don't see the 928 similarity, except very broadly. To me, it looks like a Merak and a BMW M1 had a baby. Whatever its heritage, it's gorgeous, especially in that colour. And to me, the wheels and tires look completely appropriate, and quite reminiscent of the real thing. Remember that a Ferrari Daytona came on 205/70x15s!

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Oi5uVsYyLJXxahYmTkRm8LZCquwhWubMFBEfOnOuFwaeKj0bIavg9dtmE9Lb5Lyp