JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
4/20/23 12:45 p.m.

My anniversary is coming up soon. No, not getting married, that’s … uh, sometime. I really need to check with my wife to see when that is, and hopefully when I ask her, it’s far enough from the actual date that she forgets that I asked when it actually rolls around.

But, no, it’s my anniversary of getting brought on …

Read the rest of the story

JG Pasterjak
4/20/23 1:43 p.m.

Thanks for indulging my stupid crap all these years gang. Can't think of anything else I'd rather be doing, and I deeply appreciate all the decades of constructive enabling.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
4/20/23 3:00 p.m.

It’s been a wild 30-plus years. 

Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
4/20/23 4:15 p.m.

Someone was going to be hired, fortunately for you, the Suddards and your coworkers, and for us, the GRM readers and community, it was you. 

Keep up the great work!

IKR
IKR New Reader
4/20/23 6:37 p.m.

Love your articlesyes

JG Pasterjak
4/20/23 10:14 p.m.
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) said:

Someone was going to be hired, fortunately for you, the Suddards and your coworkers, and for us, the GRM readers and community, it was you. 

Keep up the great work!

Eric Orr

Thanks Eric.

Not gonna lie, it's really cool getting to do this. I mean, it's a job, so it has its rough spots like any other, but ultimately I get paid to hang out with cool people like you who just love this community, and that's pretty awesome.

JG Pasterjak
4/20/23 10:15 p.m.
IKR said:

Love your articlesyes

Thanks man. It's an honor to be able to share all if this with everyone.

ConiglioRampante
ConiglioRampante None
4/21/23 10:13 a.m.

My first post and it's exactly why I've been a decades-long fan, "newsstand/bookstore" subscriber and major lurker:  where else will I find a mashup of both motorsport enthusiast and Skinny Puppy content?  This makes me want to dust off my 12" single of Tin Omen, convert it to digital and blast off into the Texas Hill Country.  And likely (read: promptly) get arrested and not care because it will have been a good day.

Thank you to the team for all you have done and continue to do.  

JG Pasterjak
4/21/23 10:22 a.m.
ConiglioRampante said:

My first post and it's exactly why I've been a decades-long fan, "newsstand/bookstore" subscriber and major lurker:  where else will I find a mashup of both motorsport enthusiast and Skinny Puppy content?  This makes me want to dust off my 12" single of Tin Omen, convert it to digital and blast off into the Texas Hill Country.  And likely (read: promptly) get arrested and not care because it will have been a good day.

Thank you to the team for all you have done and continue to do.  

It's always fun to see where our worlds intersect with others. And I also love that our fandoms are specific and dedicated enough that it provides a genuine bond. Like, if I see someone wearing an SP shirt or a GRM shirt in an airport, I know I can walk up to that person and have an authentic moment of connection over that aspect of our lives, and it isn't going to be (too) weird. You can't really do that with someone who happens to be wearing an Adidas shirt or a Chicago White Sox hat. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
rtvayZU7zU0YwqAjEH22za4bc0TlMSmOeuoianlt7dem8u6lg6Zi8kEXRlksyRWD