curtis73
curtis73 GRM+ Memberand UberDork
2/19/15 10:15 p.m.

I thought I already posted this but I don't see it anywhere. Disregard if its a duplicate.

I'm building a tire/wheel backspacing checker thingy and the center disc will be drilled for multiple patterns.

I'm looking for CADs or PDFs of bolt patterns that I can print out and use as a template. I found a good one from Classic Performance for 5-lug, but I want to overlay 4x100, 6x5.5, and 8x6.5" to make an all-in-one. I realize that there will be several overlapping holes, but that's OK. As long as there are 2-3 unique holes available for each pattern I'll be happy.

oldopelguy
oldopelguy SuperDork
2/19/15 10:58 p.m.

If you have a compass and a protractor they are pretty easy to make.

Jumper K. Balls
Jumper K. Balls UltraDork
2/19/15 11:32 p.m.

I end up buying one of these every year and then misplacing them. I grab them for $4 at the first swap meet of the season and lose them by the last.

Handy as a handy thing when I know where they are

RossD
RossD PowerDork
2/20/15 7:38 a.m.

Get a free cad package and draw one up... or post up the specs of the ones you want and I'm sure someone will make one for you.

Ian F
Ian F MegaDork
2/20/15 8:21 a.m.
RossD wrote: Get a free cad package and draw one up... or post up the specs of the ones you want and I'm sure someone will make one for you.

Done.

The 4x100 doesn't conflict with anything - entirely inside the other two..

The 6x5.5 and 8x5.5 can be rotated to overlap exactly on two and the rest miss.

PM me and I can email you a PDF.

motomoron
motomoron SuperDork
2/20/15 12:21 p.m.

Here you go. The 4 x 100 is 12mm stud, the larger ones 1/2" - I don't speak truck. You'll need to scale it.

curtis73
curtis73 GRM+ Memberand UberDork
2/20/15 5:09 p.m.

You guys rock.

group hug

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
uUiKHFhjSYE7e22fpBHfCZfsZV3mb80DCq2CYZUX651dWbdr7LyQ4K82FkwtLHwf