Rob_Mopar
Rob_Mopar Dork
11/11/11 9:38 p.m.

Page 64 of the current Hot Rod. There's a Henry J there at the bottom of the page. And that appears to be Paula, the P in team PACC standing outside the car talking to Andrew in the driver's seat.

Not bad having two cars pictured in two different publications hitting news stands (and mailboxes) the same week!

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/11/11 11:20 p.m.

Go Nelsons!

evildky
evildky Dork
11/12/11 10:07 a.m.

there shoudl also be a story on a nelson project in rod and kulture? or some vintage rod themed mag I can't remember which

Rob_Mopar
Rob_Mopar Dork
11/12/11 10:13 a.m.
evildky wrote: there shoudl also be a story on a nelson project in rod and kulture? or some vintage rod themed mag I can't remember which

I don't subscribe to those, but I'll have to check the newsstands.

JoeyM
JoeyM SuperDork
11/13/11 8:14 p.m.
evildky wrote: there shoudl also be a story on a nelson project in rod and kulture? or some vintage rod themed mag I can't remember which

Which one? I would love to see a Nelson-built rat/traditional car.

I read the GRM article on his MGB last night. I love that "Many of the MGB's panels were fabricated from scrap and castoff metal," but wish more had been said about what Andy used and how he did it. (Maybe we need a Series of articles named "Sheet Metal Fabrication with Andy.")

FWIW, his yellow challenge volksrod from a few years back was the inspiration for what I am doing. I was already working on my chassis, but hadn't given any thought to sourcing sheet metal. When Andy showed me the floor pan made from a washing machine I decided to copy that idea...

evildky
evildky Dork
11/14/11 12:22 a.m.

the rodder articel I believe is on the yellow bug

Volvo122
Volvo122 New Reader
11/14/11 1:17 p.m.
evildky wrote: the rodder articel I believe is on the yellow bug

I saw the yellow car in some rod mag not too long ago. The MG article was cool.

TheV8Kid
TheV8Kid New Reader
11/14/11 3:49 p.m.

In reply to JoeyM: www.morris777.yolasite.com

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
6LADn1W0abOp3f7BugBckQdKwx9to9To8pM974MqRjgOHNwCCXR5jWKFohHhGQnG