Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/4/13 4:05 p.m.

In reply to Dr. Hess:

Everything is cheap on a W-Body GM.

z31maniac
z31maniac PowerDork
9/4/13 4:14 p.m.

Dang, I wish they were that cheap for the NC.

$250 for Halogen, $400 for HID.........each.

Teh E36 M3
Teh E36 M3 Dork
9/4/13 7:38 p.m.
OHSCrifle wrote:
Junkyard_Dog wrote:
ncjay wrote: http://www.harborfreight.com/roller-cabinet-44-13-drawer-gloss-red-industrial-uality-68784.html Thats a lot of toolbox for $400. I have one. Thank you HF
LOL. You guys are hilarious.
I don't get it. The Cornwell box is quite nice. Why is it being compared to one at the HF link?

I don't get it either. Don't want to play the "I'm poor" card, but are you bragging that you have the funds for it, that you got a good deal on it, or what? I have that HF $400 box that I got for around $300, and it is nothing short of spectacular. Ball bearing slides. Holds a E36 M3ton of weight, and most of my mechanic tools. It's what I could afford.

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
9/4/13 9:11 p.m.

He's a Cornwell dealer. Or was. Dont remember.

As for headlights... new ones for my Miata are $650.

And $250 for the old piece of crap mx6. Da fuq?

jdbuilder
jdbuilder Reader
9/4/13 9:15 p.m.
Teh E36 M3 wrote:
OHSCrifle wrote:
Junkyard_Dog wrote:
ncjay wrote: http://www.harborfreight.com/roller-cabinet-44-13-drawer-gloss-red-industrial-uality-68784.html Thats a lot of toolbox for $400. I have one. Thank you HF
LOL. You guys are hilarious.
I don't get it. The Cornwell box is quite nice. Why is it being compared to one at the HF link?
I don't get it either. Don't want to play the "I'm poor" card, but are you bragging that you have the funds for it, that you got a good deal on it, or what? I have that HF $400 box that I got for around $300, and it is nothing short of spectacular. Ball bearing slides. Holds a E36 M3ton of weight, and most of my mechanic tools. It's what I could afford.

Toolbox rich, class poor

novaderrik
novaderrik PowerDork
9/4/13 9:36 p.m.
Javelin wrote: In reply to novaderrik: True story: Brand new headlights, including the corner lamps, are less than $20 a pop on Rock Auto. I just bought some 3 months ago for SWMBO's 01 Grand Prix.

yeah, i know... but i just hate sticking any money into a disposable daily driver that doesn't have any rocker panels left on it..

and, yes, i know they sell rocker panels for $50 per side there, too..

novaderrik
novaderrik PowerDork
9/4/13 10:07 p.m.
Javelin wrote: In reply to Dr. Hess: *Everything* is cheap on a W-Body GM.

i didn't consider the $160 wheel hub that i bought last weekend to be "cheap"... i have about $30 into all of the front wheel bearings on my 86 Camaro, and i got the good ones..

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
574D6iihdY3loeYX34GOnOiiqRwrMdHWu5LRn5NJILgmlMyOeEjF0XjlzVgPnqsV