Colin Wood
Colin Wood Associate Editor
9/24/24 1:07 p.m.
feature_image

Double or nothing, project car style.

Here we have two Audi 90 sedans for sale–both from the same year, 1990.

Both cars still retain their 5-cylinder engines and transmissions, thought the listing notes “both vehicles final drives are out.”

Find these Audi 90 sedans listed for sale in Crossville, Tennessee, on Facebook Marketplace. Asking price is $1000 for each, or …

Read the rest of the story

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
9/24/24 1:42 p.m.

These are the saddest two Audis on the entire internet. 

Colin Wood
Colin Wood Associate Editor
9/24/24 1:59 p.m.

In reply to David S. Wallens :

If you combine the two, does it make one slightly-less sad Audi? Or an even sadder Audi?

iansane
iansane GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/24/24 2:30 p.m.

I have family in Crossville and a nonzero desire for another 90...

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/24/24 4:15 p.m.

If those are quattros, those are 20 valve cars.

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy MegaDork
9/24/24 5:14 p.m.

Slightly better than a 5000, but still horrid.  

Docwemple
Docwemple Dork
9/24/24 5:22 p.m.

Both appear to be 2wd. It simply amazes me how many people really don't know/understand Aufi during this era. These cars were probably among the best builr ever.  My dad sold his 88 at 250k with original,  well , everything except waer items like brake pads, filters and do on. Original clutch, alternator, even exhaust.  And it was an upstate NY car he bought new, from the dealership in Ithaca.  My old 87 5k tqa. Sold a couple years ago in Wisconsin with 450k on the original clutch,  and I had that thing at about 250 bhp max boost with the stock MC1. Original engine,  trans, everything. I bet, with proper maintenance,  those 2 cars could see a million miles.  Not kidding. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
cPt6Qfw7w2212rszyntDe6oy0mNdGWU1im1ysE97SLySwIRtvRvtIcyyi6W5wy2D