1 2
No Time
No Time UberDork
8/2/24 2:51 p.m.

In reply to dean1484 :

That's probably the best thing about social media (FB specifically).The memories that pop up from years ago that I might not normally take time to go back and look at as often with the hustle of daily life. 

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 MegaDork
8/2/24 3:17 p.m.
dean1484 said:

What struck me most about parenthood is you blink and it is gone.  Once a parent always a parent but it was just yesterday they were little kids giggling and carrying on about bugs and rocks and now they are in their 20s and 30s.  I am still Dad.  The same Dad but different.

To all of you with young kids enjoy the ride.  Take lots of photos and videos for your memories.  They grow up so fast.  

I'm always telling new parents "I know it sounds trivial, but of all the unsolicited advice we received as new parents, the one thing that rings so true today is "they grow up so fast."

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
8/2/24 4:10 p.m.

My 13 year old must get fully nude to poop. That's about all the snapshot you need. 

Datsun240ZGuy
Datsun240ZGuy MegaDork
8/2/24 4:17 p.m.
Fueled by Caffeine said:

My 13 year old must get fully nude to poop. That's about all the snapshot you need. 

You know, it's not such a bad thing.......

XLR99 (Forum Supporter)
XLR99 (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/2/24 4:28 p.m.

Agree that those with young kids need to cherish the memories and all the ridiculous funny things they do and say.

However, mine are now 20 and 24, and I still find random stuff in the car. My son has been the primary user of my wife's Sorento this summer to go backpacking and hiking, as it has double the ground clearance and driven wheels than his Mustang.

So Monday, my wife daughter and I get in the bus to go my parents'.  There's a green rubber duck jammed in one of the door pulls, and some little random stuffed animal thing in the console.  We all just started cracking up and wondering what other treasures Nick had stashed in the car.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
gQSOiZogXszQErIJjHcDgdK90ojBcoQqtidqosn99AGFUWBeubwLbz8uMtY0qDMp