spitfirebill
spitfirebill Reader
6/11/08 3:29 p.m.

Since the web board change, a lot of the pictures (but not all) in posts show more of the left part of the photo than the entire photo. Anything I can do to correct this? At first it makes me think people are really bad photographers.

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
6/11/08 3:33 p.m.

They fit as much as they can. People could post pictures that aren't so large, you can widen your screen, or you should notice a scrollbar under the pic if it's too large to fit.

confuZion3
confuZion3 Reader
6/11/08 3:52 p.m.

HIJACKED!

Tim, this may be a strange request, and I don't think I've seen it on the other thread yet, but would it be possible in the distant future to add more smiley face expressions? I know it seems trivial, but I find that it helps convey expressions better, sometimes, than words. (If it has been covered, feel free to yell at me or ignore me.)

Just a thought.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill Reader
6/11/08 4:36 p.m.

No scroll bar, just 2/3 of the pic. Oh well.

Salanis
Salanis HalfDork
6/11/08 4:42 p.m.

Get Firefox.

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
6/11/08 5:29 p.m.

Bill, what browser are you using, and can you point me to any of them in particular?

Confuzion, sure, that may come. There have been other folks who asked for 'em too. Not real high on the list, but it might happen.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill Reader
6/12/08 7:19 a.m.

We use IE 6 here at work.

IGo to the GRM board and look at the thread..."83 928s bought for $1000". Scroll down to the first post. On the first photo, I see the front 3/5th of the car. Scroll on down to the engine, I see the left 3/5th of the engine. Similar results on many pics on other posts, but not always. Smaller pics seem to load OK.

One thing I do like about the new baoard is I rarely get scroll bars. On the old board, ocaissionally i would get a huge scroll bar for no apparent reason.

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
6/12/08 8:45 a.m.

You're right. IE6 isn't doing that right. I've added it to the list, and you should see the fix fairly soon.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
GWf1fIJGBsKXyQHmUub1Vut8RqyNnqbHBgtOKfu5pSf94uno2opSntA7SzMXcCV9