1 2 3 4 5
Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker UltimaDork
5/23/12 8:35 a.m.

As an engineer - I usually have to submit them to rigorous load testing before acceptance.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UberDork
5/23/12 8:39 a.m.

In reply to Giant Purple Snorklewacker:

Tell me more, please.

5/23/12 8:45 a.m.
N Sperlo wrote: In reply to Giant Purple Snorklewacker: Tell me more, please.

Details are proprietary. Photography is strictly prohibited but if you are searching google for similar photos - It is absolutely nothing at all like this:

RealMiniDriver
RealMiniDriver SuperDork
5/23/12 8:55 a.m.
Curmudgeon wrote: The really buxom ones have a habit of, er, yielding to gravity.

You don't like girls that need a size 48long?

Grtechguy
Grtechguy PowerDork
5/23/12 9:21 a.m.

Well, I love a nice deep cleavage.... so the ITBC is not for me. Large Cs or Ds. but, I tend to like curvier women as well. on petite woman. B's or Cs

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
5/23/12 9:28 a.m.
RealMiniDriver wrote:
Curmudgeon wrote: The really buxom ones have a habit of, er, yielding to gravity.
You don't like girls that need a size 48long?

I'm not a big fan of the 'oranges in a pair of socks' look.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand UberDork
5/23/12 9:28 a.m.
HunterJP wrote:
ThePhranc wrote: Size is less important as shape, symmetry and perk.
"Like"

Also like!

Medium B to small C is the butterzone IMO. But I don't obsess over boobs a whole lot, there are so many other good bits vying for attention!

Salanis
Salanis PowerDork
5/23/12 9:35 a.m.

The original 34C suggestion is a good one for an all-around average.

I think it's really about being in proportion with the rest of the body shape/type. Tall willowy gals with large breasts don't work quite right. Neither do nice curvy gals who aren't big enough. My preference is a gal with a nice full-hourglass figure.

Oddly enough, the single feature I most size a woman up with is the set of her shoulders. Does she hunch her shoulders or have them back strait? Is she too soft, too bony, or reasonably fit? That's the physical feature I use most to initially gauge how confident and comfortable with herself a woman is, and how fit she is.

And most important of all... Good luck! I hope you have some good results you and your wife can be happy with.

Graefin10
Graefin10 Dork
5/23/12 9:35 a.m.

failboat
failboat Dork
5/23/12 9:40 a.m.

my wife has been losing weight the past few months and teh boobs are getting smaller.

I am happy and sad at the same time.

nicksta43
nicksta43 HalfDork
5/23/12 9:41 a.m.

In reply to Graefin10:

LOL

Luke
Luke UberDork
5/23/12 9:41 a.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote:
N Sperlo wrote: In reply to Giant Purple Snorklewacker: Tell me more, please.
Details are proprietary. Photography is strictly prohibited but if you are searching google for similar photos - It is absolutely nothing at all like this:

This isn't at all what I meant!

Grizz
Grizz Dork
5/23/12 10:20 a.m.

I like boobs

spitfirebill
spitfirebill UltraDork
5/23/12 10:23 a.m.

When my daughter had her child, her boobs went to a JJ. She had to go to a specialty shop for a fitting. I didn't think they looked all that big to me, but I didn't excactly scope them out.

Conquest351
Conquest351 Dork
5/23/12 10:25 a.m.

I'll weigh in...

The wife had implants about 3 months before we actually met. She is 6' tall and had barely an A-cup. Got implants not for any guy, but for herself. Says her clothes fit better, she feels more balanced. Didn't go crazy with them either, full C-cup now. They're not silicone, they're saline. Feel completely natural. No scaring at all, they went in through the armpit. If she didn't tell you, you'd never know. As for my opinion, they're all great. I will agree with the perky statement, but I'll also whole heartedly agree with the, "It's hard to turn down any offers" statement as well.

fasted58
fasted58 UltraDork
5/23/12 10:28 a.m.

this thread obviously needs trampolines...

in 3, 2, 1.....

NickF40
NickF40 GRM+ Memberand Dork
5/23/12 10:32 a.m.

haha yeah, where's the pichers?!

that pic there has more of what i'm into......

Salanis
Salanis PowerDork
5/23/12 10:42 a.m.

Since no one else has gone there yet, I'm going to have to be the first to say it:

Pics, or it didn't happen!

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
5/23/12 12:47 p.m.
Salanis wrote: Tall willowy gals with large breasts don't work quite right.

I dunno. I'm 5 11 3/4" , an old GF was 6'1", on the slim side and had D's. When we first started dating, she asked me kinda hesitantly if I would mind if she wore heels when we went out. Hell no, I didn't mind at all. My ego does not insist that I be taller than the woman I am with.

Let me tell you, when she wore heels and walked her 6'4" D cup self into a room, it would get sorta quiet for a few moments. She even made a comic on stage stutter once.

Salanis
Salanis PowerDork
5/23/12 1:18 p.m.

In reply to Curmudgeon:

I'm sure I wouldn't have minded them either.

I'm just thinking more like... I don't think Felicia Day would look quite right with D's. She's certainly gorgeous as she is.

Aeromoto
Aeromoto Reader
5/23/12 1:25 p.m.

Boobs are like horsepower, you can never have too much.

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy SuperDork
5/23/12 2:06 p.m.
Curmudgeon wrote:
Salanis wrote: Tall willowy gals with large breasts don't work quite right.
I dunno. I'm 5 11 3/4" , an old GF was 6'1", on the slim side and had D's. When we first started dating, she asked me kinda hesitantly if I would mind if she wore heels when we went out. Hell no, I didn't mind at all. My ego does not insist that I be taller than the woman I am with. Let me tell you, when she wore heels and walked her 6'4" D cup self into a room, it would get sorta quiet for a few moments. She even made a comic on stage stutter once.

There was a girl working as a waitress in a place I used to go to for lunch- She was perfectly proportional, in a photo would have looked like every other reasonably slim woman out there...except she was 6'4" . We called her "Girl and a half".

A buddy of mine likes larger women- mostly as in tall. I wish I had gotten a photo of him the first time he saw her. The cartoonish jaw drop/eye bulge can really happen.

5/23/12 2:23 p.m.
Aeromoto wrote: Boobs are like horsepower, you can never have too much.

Yes you can. Three is too many.

pilotbraden
pilotbraden Dork
5/23/12 2:31 p.m.

The third one goes on the back, for when you are dancing.

Jay
Jay UltraDork
5/23/12 2:35 p.m.

Lies.

1 2 3 4 5

This topic is locked. No further posts are being accepted.

Our Preferred Partners
WKj9hEHLjpyheZ9JGKSDg0OHzYchUkjUXavto7lNSYsh5UqN7EJazWX3nRXek61U