1 2
somapusher
somapusher New Reader
8/8/10 4:49 p.m.

In the battle of Cheez-Its Vs. Cheese Nips, I'm a Swiss Quaker. I can't taste the difference so they both win.

Do you have a preference?

mattmacklind
mattmacklind SuperDork
8/8/10 4:58 p.m.

Cheese Its for me, but I bu Nips when the are on sale and they are usually cheaper. Also, CI has more flavors-I'm a fan of the white cheddar.

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker SuperDork
8/8/10 4:59 p.m.

Cheez-its have a spicy tabasco version FTW

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand Dork
8/8/10 5:00 p.m.

I like the pepper jack or white cheddar cheez-its myself.

grimmelshanks
grimmelshanks Reader
8/8/10 5:09 p.m.

for some odd reason, the taste ofcheese nips reminds me of plastic. cheezits win imho

porksboy
porksboy Dork
8/8/10 5:38 p.m.

Cheese nips? Im thinking a can of cheese whiz and a naked girl... Oh I see what you meant.

thatsnowinnebago
thatsnowinnebago GRM+ Memberand Dork
8/8/10 5:41 p.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: Cheez-its have a spicy tabasco version FTW

This.

Marty!
Marty! Dork
8/8/10 5:49 p.m.
EvanB wrote: I like the pepper jack or white cheddar cheez-its myself.

No, THIS.

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand Dork
8/8/10 6:14 p.m.

Thanks for starting this thread, I just went to the store and bought some pepper jack cheez-its.

JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
8/8/10 6:17 p.m.

White cheddar Cheez-its are good. Cheese nips are rare in this area, at least at the grocery mongers I frequent.

Anyone remember these—the world's most unfortunately named snack crackers:

jg

VanillaSky
VanillaSky HalfDork
8/8/10 6:32 p.m.

Neither. Cheese crackers suck.

f86sabjf
f86sabjf Reader
8/8/10 7:01 p.m.

white cheddar cheez its for me

RedS13Coupe
RedS13Coupe Reader
8/8/10 7:07 p.m.

Cheez its

Cheese nips are a cheap impostor.

wbjones
wbjones Dork
8/8/10 7:21 p.m.

white cheddar cheez its

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/8/10 7:23 p.m.
VanillaSky wrote: Neither. Cheese crackers suck.

+2

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/8/10 8:20 p.m.

Cheez-Its. No contest.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/8/10 9:04 p.m.

Cheese Its, but only when I can't find Bugels

Platinum90
Platinum90 SuperDork
8/8/10 9:20 p.m.

Cheese Nips are the cheese flavored snack cracker equivalent of "cream filled partners"

BTW, don't google it...inappropriate name win!

Kia_racer
Kia_racer HalfDork
8/8/10 9:21 p.m.

Keep the Its or Nips. I just want the cheese. I love cheese, not so much the cracker.

oldsaw
oldsaw SuperDork
8/8/10 9:32 p.m.
Kia_racer wrote: Keep the Its or Nips. I just want the cheese. I love cheese, not so much the cracker.

Put the cheese on some Ritz Roasted Vegetable crackers and you might change your mind.

I prefer cheese as a stand-alone snack; crackers just don't do it for me. Longtime "commercial" favorites are Cabot's Seriously Sharp white cheddar and/or Habanero Cheddar. The embedded-pepper variety gives the best value as it burns twice, if ya know what I mean.

Cheese flavored crackers, ummmm, NO!

JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
8/8/10 9:57 p.m.
Platinum90 wrote: Cheese Nips are the cheese flavored snack cracker equivalent of "cream filled partners" BTW, don't google it...inappropriate name win!

That's why kids can't use the internet.

It reminds me of the time I ran into some trouble while doing yardwork, so I came inside to google "bush trimming."

Didn't get anything else productive done that afternoon.

But seriously folks... Actually, at the office we have a thing called "google dare" where we occasionally dare each other to do an unfiltered image search on a seemingly innocuous phrase. Or, if we're just feeling cruel it's a not so innocuous phrase.

jg

Kia_racer
Kia_racer HalfDork
8/8/10 10:03 p.m.
JG Pasterjak wrote:
Platinum90 wrote: Cheese Nips are the cheese flavored snack cracker equivalent of "cream filled partners" BTW, don't google it...inappropriate name win!
That's why kids can't use the internet. It reminds me of the time I ran into some trouble while doing yardwork, so I came inside to google "bush trimming." Didn't get anything else productive done that afternoon. But seriously folks... Actually, at the office we have a thing called "google dare" where we occasionally dare each other to do an unfiltered image search on a seemingly innocuous phrase. Or, if we're just feeling cruel it's a not so innocuous phrase. jg

on a brief thread jack. type "find Chuck Norris" into google and hit I feel lucky. funny

thatsnowinnebago
thatsnowinnebago GRM+ Memberand Dork
8/9/10 2:27 a.m.
mad_machine wrote:
+2

Hotlinked to prove your wrongness.

VanillaSky
VanillaSky HalfDork
8/9/10 4:12 a.m.
thatsnowinnebago wrote:
mad_machine wrote:
+2
Hotlinked to prove your wrongness.

Would it change things if I gave back my Everlasting Cheesestopper?

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/9/10 6:09 a.m.
oldsaw wrote:
Kia_racer wrote: Keep the Its or Nips. I just want the cheese. I love cheese, not so much the cracker.
Put the cheese on some Ritz Roasted Vegetable crackers and you might change your mind. I prefer cheese as a stand-alone snack; crackers just don't do it for me. Longtime "commercial" favorites are Cabot's Seriously Sharp white cheddar and/or Habanero Cheddar. The embedded-pepper variety gives the best value as it burns twice, if ya know what I mean. Cheese flavored crackers, ummmm, NO!

I am with kia racer and oldsaw.. just give me the cheese. I love Cabots Sharp chedder.. I can (and have) made of meal of just a chunk of some of that. Serious good on regular crackers with wine

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
NPaV1bxPapuHwdhav2J3tD5tRN9vjynzs4eX7xf5B8ignSpbyAryDRKMvMPK7zET