1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11
AtticusTurbo27
AtticusTurbo27 New Reader
10/25/12 9:50 a.m.

I'll be on plenty. Haven't done multiplayer yet but it will be fun to organize some events!

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
10/25/12 10:34 a.m.

I am enjoying it. I kinda like just hooning around in my 780hp Mustang Boss 429.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo PowerDork
10/25/12 10:34 a.m.
Fit_Is_Slo (ceasarromero) wrote: I'm waiting for it to be $30 used then i'll bite

We'll still be running Forza 4. I plan on organizing a multi-style hill climb event. Just need to get around to it.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo PowerDork
10/25/12 10:36 a.m.

Oh, I'll be jumping on when I get home. I wish you could pipe Pandora or something through instead of just music from the computer.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
10/25/12 6:04 p.m.

One of my speed traps just glitched and said I had an average speed of 1,535.62 mph.

failboat
failboat SuperDork
10/25/12 7:40 p.m.

In reply to 93EXCivic:

Did you end up getting your 458 preorder code? I know you mentioned you wished you got the Aston, I would trade codes with you, I just got my code emailed to me today. Just want to give you first dibs before I go and post it up for trade on FM.net.

N Sperlo
N Sperlo PowerDork
10/25/12 8:00 p.m.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
10/25/12 8:30 p.m.

In reply to failboat:

Sent you a PM.

BobOfTheFuture
BobOfTheFuture HalfDork
10/25/12 10:00 p.m.
N Sperlo wrote:

Sweet.

Has anyone tried the 'Cruise around with other people' stuff in the MP? How is it? I havent even clicked on the MP yet....

failboat
failboat SuperDork
10/25/12 10:14 p.m.

67 beetle can do about 200 fully upgraded. Kind of fun blasting around and doing full throttle launches in 2nd gear.

In reply to 93EXCivic:

Replied

Rxbalt
Rxbalt New Reader
10/26/12 12:05 a.m.

The 595 is a hoot with a fully upgraded stock motor. It does roll a lot if you stiffen it all the way up though.

failboat
failboat SuperDork
10/27/12 7:14 a.m.

We should see about having an online meet sometime, there are multiplayer challenges that you can do together. I do still lag but seems not nearly as much as on FM4 which is surprising.

Its no fun to lag on FM4 because you wreck everyone, Not an issue in Horizon really.

Hoop
Hoop SuperDork
10/27/12 11:12 a.m.

We did last night. We need a good group of people in order to drive 8k miles online. That will net us 5 million.

RoadRaceDart
RoadRaceDart Reader
10/27/12 11:27 a.m.

I was on last night with Fink, Sperlo and Kopf? It was fun just hooning about and chasing each other... I'd be up for another go tonight.

racerfink
racerfink SuperDork
10/27/12 2:27 p.m.

Tonight is the B-spec race at 9.

AtticusTurbo27
AtticusTurbo27 New Reader
10/27/12 3:04 p.m.

I set the top Global leaderboard time in the GoPro rallycross B class event. wonder how long it will stand...

RoadRaceDart
RoadRaceDart Reader
10/27/12 3:09 p.m.
racerfink wrote: Tonight is the B-spec race at 9.

Ah...right. I'll try to be there!

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado PowerDork
10/27/12 3:45 p.m.
RoadRaceDart wrote: I was on last night with Fink, Sperlo and Kopf? It was fun just hooning about and chasing each other... I'd be up for another go tonight.

Yeah, that was funny. "All these friends on and nobody wants to play?!", I thought. Then I noticed the activity thing said not just "Forza" but also "Horizon". Y'all and your fancy new toys.

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 SuperDork
10/27/12 7:22 p.m.

so is it worth the buy? I really want the new MOH and the budget only allows for one purchase of a game right now.

failboat
failboat SuperDork
10/27/12 8:29 p.m.

In reply to DirtyBird222: Its a good game, and I think it exceeded a lot of peoples expectations in some ways. Plenty of my friends said they weren't going to get it, hated the demo, etc...rented the game and they love it. Some are holding out till it drops in price some, others went and bought the game already. Its not a simulator but feels really really similar to Forza 4 still, so that makes it pretty awesome when dropped into this environment. Its a much much shorter game than FM4 though. It hasn't even been out a week yet and I think I am around 25% completion. 98/100 discount signs found, all barn find cars acquired.

I took a handful of pics today.

This is my favorite car to drive around. B500, stock tires, stock width front tires, max width rear, all race drivetrain and handling related stuff, just a few power upgrades to get it to B500 and forza front aero. Looks mean and likes to spin the tires and slide but is really easy to handle, fun fun fun.

VonSmallhausen
VonSmallhausen GRM+ Memberand Reader
10/27/12 9:02 p.m.

I've found that I have the most fun driving muscle cars. I think I spent almost an hour in the 71 Cuda ( mine's purple) with just an exhaust upgrade for better noise and I really like it. I also find the Countach to be a whole lot of fun.

failboat
failboat SuperDork
10/27/12 9:19 p.m.

Before I got to using the Cuda I was crusing in a slammed mid B class 64 impala everywhere. If you want more speed, all the muscle cars really benefit from the race trans upgrade giving them 6 gears. I love the muscle cars with the stock tires, just to get that rear end squirm when slamming gears, or a really huge burnout from a launch in 2nd gear.

I just bought a countach yesterday and agree with your assessment.

Rxbalt
Rxbalt New Reader
10/27/12 11:46 p.m.

So when is everyone on at? I seem to miss the meetups.

Grizz
Grizz Dork
10/28/12 12:32 a.m.

I played the demo at my BILs and I gotta say, I'm really tempted to buy this game. Shame I don't have the money to get an Xbox.

Although I am going to be scrapping some stuff soon, but I doubt I'll have anywhere near enough for a used 360.

racerfink
racerfink SuperDork
10/28/12 8:58 a.m.

The actual game is much better than the demo.

I made the mistake of buying a bunch of cars before I went online. I won a lot of the same cars I had just bought. And you only get half of what they are worth selling them.

1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
UxZGvXahIBWYuyfIi7BcQuCFRj1f1bydPgKhFvI2ssfljggIadA14oLUqVZiLcv8