1 2 3 4 5
Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
12/15/15 3:50 p.m.
EastCoastMojo wrote: Thanks again Hungary Bill for hosting this event this year! Looking forward to seeing everybody's loot!

Yes, what Ash said. Thanks for another awesome job, Bill. This is probably my favorite holiday show. :))

Margie

dyintorace
dyintorace GRM+ Memberand UberDork
12/15/15 3:50 p.m.

Got my package yesterday! Do we post pics in this thread?

Still need to mail mine out.

Sine_Qua_Non
Sine_Qua_Non Dork
12/15/15 3:54 p.m.
dyintorace wrote: Got my package yesterday! Do we post pics in this thread? Still need to mail mine out.

Goes here

https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/off-topic-discussion/grm-new-year-game-post-pictures-of-swag-here/108480/page1/

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/15/15 4:00 p.m.

Was Monday the deadline...or the 16th?

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
12/15/15 4:05 p.m.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ wrote: In reply to EvanB: If that package was as heavy as mine I imagine you had to sit on the tank the whole way to keep the front wheel on the ground

Why would I want to keep the front wheel on the ground?

It actually wasn't too heavy.

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
12/15/15 10:04 p.m.

In reply to pinchvalve:

It was originally the 16th for registration, but I had to close the registration early due to unforeseen circumstances. Sorry.

Marjorie and Ashleigh: Hey, all I do is put names in an excel spread sheet. It's these all these weirdos that make this worth watching Thanks everyone for making the game what it is

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
12/16/15 1:55 p.m.

Sent my package today, it's scheduled for delivery between Dec 21-23.

Enyar
Enyar Dork
12/16/15 4:36 p.m.
Hungary Bill wrote: In reply to pinchvalve: It was originally the 16th for registration, but I had to close the registration early due to unforeseen circumstances. Sorry. Marjorie and Ashleigh: Hey, all I do is put names in an excel spread sheet. It's these all these weirdos that make this worth watching Thanks everyone for making the game what it is

Not sure if you're not getting my messages or just not seeing my posts. Am I supposed to be sending something here or what? Not sure if I made the list.

Brokeback
Brokeback Reader
12/16/15 4:59 p.m.

Just sent mine out; expected delivery around the 21st!

singleslammer
singleslammer UberDork
12/16/15 9:49 p.m.

Mines out, no idea on delivery but I suspect early next week.

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/16/15 9:56 p.m.

In reply to Enyar:

Im not Hungary, so I don't know, but if there was a mistake I think there are 1 or 2 late comers who might want to join another round. If we don't get a response from Hungary in the next couple days I'll help sort something out.

Hungary Bill
12/16/15 10:50 p.m.
Enyar wrote:
Hungary Bill wrote: In reply to pinchvalve: It was originally the 16th for registration, but I had to close the registration early due to unforeseen circumstances. Sorry. Marjorie and Ashleigh: Hey, all I do is put names in an excel spread sheet. It's these all these weirdos that make this worth watching Thanks everyone for making the game what it is
Not sure if you're not getting my messages or just not seeing my posts. Am I supposed to be sending something here or what? Not sure if I made the list.

Something's definitely amiss. I don't have any e-mails from you in any of my gmail folders and it looks like you didn't get my last message (I sent it when I saw your last post). Try my "other" e-mail at willgrow3 (at) yahoo (dot) com I can still get you in.

daeman
daeman Reader
12/16/15 11:54 p.m.

OK, and the Aussie has finally gotten his parcel away! It Should arrive around Christmas eve. Merry Christmas!

Mezzanine
Mezzanine HalfDork
12/17/15 12:41 a.m.

My package went out today. It has about as far to go as one could manage while staying in the continental 48, but I expect it to arrive early next week!

Lancer007
Lancer007 Dork
12/17/15 4:24 a.m.

I got mine yesterday, I'll post a pic this afternoon. I'll try and get mine out today but I got called into work so we'll see. Thanks again for setting this up again Bill!

Enyar
Enyar Dork
12/17/15 9:35 a.m.
Hungary Bill wrote:
Enyar wrote:
Something's definitely amiss. I don't have any e-mails from you in any of my gmail folders and it looks like you didn't get my last message (I sent it when I saw your last post). Try my "other" e-mail at willgrow3 (at) yahoo (dot) com I can still get you in.

No worries, I'll just participate next year!

Hungary Bill
12/18/15 1:53 p.m.

Are ya sure? I got a guy who's lookin for a guy

dyintorace
dyintorace GRM+ Memberand UberDork
12/18/15 2:11 p.m.

Finally mailed mine out today. Sorry for the delay!

RedGT
RedGT Reader
12/18/15 2:39 p.m.

Oh come on, how did I forget this was a thing. I have like 3 boxes of miscellaneous interesting stuff from my dad's garage clearout that was to good to throw away but not worth my time to sell and I am trying not to turn into a hoarder.

Bill, If anyone got shafted (Enyar?) or wants to sign up late let me know, I'd gladly send out a box.

Hungary Bill
12/18/15 8:28 p.m.

In reply to RedGT:

Pm me your info. I may know a guy

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
12/19/15 10:33 a.m.

mine is out this morning

TAParker
TAParker Reader
12/19/15 10:38 a.m.

Dang.....this looked awesome. Hate I missed out. I will pay closer attention next year/time......

DuctTape&Bondo
DuctTape&Bondo Dork
12/23/15 1:30 a.m.

Mystery box arrived late last week, didn't get a chance to open it until today. Pics will be posted in other thread shortly.

Sent mine out Monday morning, sorry for the delay, hopefully it gets there soon.

RedGT
RedGT Reader
12/23/15 7:37 a.m.

My outgoing box (latecomer but still, should have mailed it Monday) is sitting on my workbench all ready to go and I forgot to bring it to work with me two days in a row. Argh. Will probably go home and pick it up at lunch so it gets moving before the holiday weekend.

paranoid_android74
paranoid_android74 SuperDork
11/12/16 10:18 a.m.

dean1484 MegaDork reminded me of this in another thread.

Is this happening this year?

1 2 3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
GrCfaUy9HoAfuukuNEKdW2PRAVuQo3pDNstftlsLhyc8xZLCEkW8bpZ6ORFCltg0