Draft is Monday for league two.

DanielCut
DanielCut New Reader
8/31/14 12:23 a.m.

9:30 central.

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 SuperDork
8/31/14 8:41 a.m.
Mazdax605 wrote: In case anyone wants to do the Pigskin Pick'em this year I set up a group for the GRM like last year. It is pretty simple. Pick the most winners each week, and become a champion. No point spread, and your worst week is dropped. It can hopefully be found here: http://games.espn.go.com/nfl-pigskin-pickem/2014/en/group?groupID=58180 Let me know if you can join or not so I know I did it correctly. Chris

Come on guys lets have fun with just picking the winners each week. Plus I want to defend my title.

poopshovel
poopshovel MegaDork
8/31/14 10:53 a.m.

Does this mean we only need one more in league 2? C'mon Bob Costas! No bye weeks!!!

DanielCut
DanielCut New Reader
8/31/14 1:14 p.m.
Mazdax605 wrote:
Mazdax605 wrote: In case anyone wants to do the Pigskin Pick'em this year I set up a group for the GRM like last year. It is pretty simple. Pick the most winners each week, and become a champion. No point spread, and your worst week is dropped. It can hopefully be found here: http://games.espn.go.com/nfl-pigskin-pickem/2014/en/group?groupID=58180 Let me know if you can join or not so I know I did it correctly. Chris
Come on guys lets have fun with just picking the winners each week. Plus I want to defend my title.

I'll join that too. But come on, we only need one more in league 2!

bluej
bluej GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/31/14 3:09 p.m.

Soooo, anyone know if you can adjust draft rankings from the mobile app? Haven't been able to figure it out..

poopshovel
poopshovel MegaDork
8/31/14 3:26 p.m.
bluej wrote: Soooo, anyone know if you can adjust draft rankings from the mobile app? Haven't been able to figure it out..

I never figured it out on the app. Had to get on the confuser.

JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
8/31/14 8:35 p.m.

Draft order for league 2:

Pick 1Purple Pylon Eater

Pick 2Brabham

Pick 3Galloping Clunge

Pick 4Poop Bay Shovels FirstBloodpt2

Pick 5Brokener Rotors

Pick 6Team 8

Pick 7Georgia Ridge Runners

Pick 8 Green with envy

Team 8 is still unowned. Room for 1 more.

Klayfish
Klayfish SuperDork
9/1/14 8:39 a.m.
Silverbrick27 wrote:
Mazdax605 wrote:
I joined

I'm in. Well...actually it's my 10 year old son making the picks. He loves football, plays O-line and D-line for his elementary school. I give him some info or answer his questions about the picks, but don't make him change them.

Timeormoney
Timeormoney Reader
9/1/14 10:12 a.m.

just a quick FYI, it would appear that something changed the autodraft order. I went from number 1 to number 11 in the autodraft. No biggies, just an FYI. Also, totally built in excuse for any loss I occur this year :)

ihayes
ihayes New Reader
9/1/14 11:47 a.m.

In reply to Timeormoney: ah ...that makes more sense when I look at my draft results. I was wondering how I got the number two guy when I was last in line

poopshovel
poopshovel MegaDork
9/1/14 3:05 p.m.

Trying to figure out how the hell to view projected points for an available player's upcoming game. A lil help? I liked the ESPN version better. Hrmph.

Tom_Spangler
Tom_Spangler GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/1/14 4:34 p.m.

Pretty happy with my team overall. I haven't played with IDPs in years, so I'll be a bit lost on that end for a while.

bluej
bluej GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/1/14 6:34 p.m.
poopshovel wrote: Trying to figure out how the hell to view projected points for an available player's upcoming game. A lil help? I liked the ESPN version better. Hrmph.

Yeah, this. I don't want to hate too hard yet, but not digging NFL ff so far.

Timeormoney
Timeormoney Reader
9/1/14 9:19 p.m.
poopshovel wrote: Trying to figure out how the hell to view projected points for an available player's upcoming game. A lil help? I liked the ESPN version better. Hrmph.

its a bit hidden. I found it when checking out the schedule, clicked my team name for the week in question (i think, i was actually looking for something else at the time)

Tom_Spangler
Tom_Spangler GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/1/14 9:59 p.m.

Having used all the major FF sites, I have to admit that ESPN's is the best. And I hate giving the Worldwide Leader credit for anything. Having said that, I've found that I can work with any of them, and they all have their pluses and minuses.

poopshovel
poopshovel MegaDork
9/1/14 10:25 p.m.

Live draft > dead draft. That is all.

DanielCut
DanielCut New Reader
9/1/14 10:27 p.m.

Like most things...I didn't know what I was doing. But it was fun.

poopshovel
poopshovel MegaDork
9/1/14 10:58 p.m.
DanielCut wrote: Like most things...I didn't know what I was doing. But it was fun.

+1. Way more interesting than waking up this morning and seeing the dismal results of the "dead draft."

Timeormoney
Timeormoney Reader
9/2/14 2:38 p.m.
poopshovel wrote:
DanielCut wrote: Like most things...I didn't know what I was doing. But it was fun.
+1. Way more interesting than waking up this morning and seeing the dismal results of the "dead draft."

You definitely kept me on my toes last night poop, nice drafting btw. -Broken Rotors

Timeormoney
Timeormoney Reader
9/2/14 3:11 p.m.

Found it click game center

SilverFleet
SilverFleet SuperDork
9/2/14 7:19 p.m.

Been off the grid the past few days. I am in on the Pick 'Em league.

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 SuperDork
9/3/14 9:51 a.m.

Hey silverfleet I don't see you listed on the pick em league.

Mr_Clutch42
Mr_Clutch42 HalfDork
9/3/14 8:02 p.m.

Missing a live draft sucks, too.

JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
9/3/14 8:07 p.m.
Timeormoney wrote:
Found it click game center

You can also go to "My Team" and click on the "projections" tab. Then you can reset your lineups and view projection changes in real time.

1 2 3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
iGHtaz6gEJM05qbZvG6Cg9f7NRXm0WkZn2yCixdvQVNXOs1VJ9XzIpUJJZLgpca5