Dieselboss15
Dieselboss15 Reader
9/14/20 9:27 a.m.

In reply to 759NRNG (Forum Partidario) :

wow. sounds like a e36m3y september. 

m4ff3w
m4ff3w GRM+ Memberand UberDork
9/14/20 11:20 a.m.

My girlfriend broke her right pinky finger pulling laundry out of the washing machine.    After X-Rays on labor day, they think her bone kinda exploded due to a tumor.  Waiting for MRI tomorrow and hand surgeon appointment Thursday.

CAinCA
CAinCA GRM+ Memberand Reader
9/14/20 2:02 p.m.

We had 2-3 weeks where it was either really hot (up to 115F) or too smoky to open the windows so we ran our AC nonstop. I got my electricity bill over the weekend and it was close to double our normal summer bill.  

The heat drove the ants indoors. It seems like I've been fighting them for a few weeks. We have a dog that will eat anything he finds so I can't use any poison that isn't pet friendly. I've sprayed 3 gallons of Orange Guard around the perimeter of the house and put down Terro bait stations near the nests and where we've seen them in the house. The ants go away for a few days and then we find a few more. Yesterday we found some in the upstairs bathroom. My wife and I spent 20 minutes or so killing them all and spraying down the bathroom with Orange Guard. I walked out into the hallway and just happened to look up at the ceiling. There's water damage right under the AC unit. Berk!!!

I've got an AC guy here now and he says that when they installed the unit they install the drain lines correctly. You know, the way that would have prevented the water damage. 

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ih6BBKA2zvVOhOsUrwT2QiXT5XBnlR2SbyghHZjXQMmOUXUQtFnEz0O8RxJ08Vfg