minimac
minimac Dork
6/14/08 9:42 a.m.

Food for thought. 5 minute you tube , but makes you wonder.... http://youtube.com/watch?v=e-LOtKIIKcg

Josh
Josh Reader
6/14/08 10:19 a.m.

This guy is an idiot. ANY electronic device can cause interference with radio/tv reception. The procedures for cleaning up the broken bulbs are mostly just lawyerized common sense for safely cleaning up shattered slivers of glass, and last I checked, an incandescent bulb is also made of glass. They do contain minute amounts of mercury, but they are hardly the only product that does, and if he hasn't noticed, Flourescent lighting is pretty well established in the country already. As far as the bulbs damaging the pictures on the walls... well, you've got me there. They do, in fact, emit light.

I also liked the other video where he quoted Nathan Bedford Forrest, confederate general and grand wizard of the KKK, while trying to explain what we should do in Iraq. I think that demonstrates pretty well what sort of hold this guy has on reality.

ignorant
ignorant SuperDork
6/14/08 10:45 a.m.

NBF was one of the founders of the KKK and the first grand wizard. He was also a good commander, but absolutely freaking crazy....

Not as bad as that Kilpatrick guy, union commander, that charged his own men..

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/15/08 12:49 a.m.

I was waiting for him to wrap himself in a flag and shout "Give me filaments, or give me death". It's nice to hear from some of the lesser know nuts that help run our country into the ground.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
KnF5v9EcIVxxAMNv0R6rnGf3woITT1ExFJHHf5cf0vKsMzPnfCZxuW8pdTBX2ZHG