1 2 3 4 5
The0retical
The0retical Reader
4/25/13 12:46 a.m.
Appleseed wrote:

I'm thinking you weren't overburdened with an overabundance of schooling.

Now it's out there for everyone to see forever. Good luck with life.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury MegaDork
4/25/13 5:50 a.m.

reminds me of those funny interviews on late night tv (Leno and Letterman and whatnot) where they ask college grads basic questions on their graduation day like " what country is Mexico in?" or "how many dollars would you have if you had one half of a one hundred dollar bill?", and hilarity ensues...

moparman76_69
moparman76_69 Dork
4/25/13 6:27 a.m.

moparman76_69
moparman76_69 Dork
4/25/13 6:57 a.m.

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/25/13 7:49 a.m.

so what is the difference between these idiots and Zombies?

Sky_Render
Sky_Render Dork
4/25/13 8:03 a.m.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Will
Will Dork
4/25/13 6:26 p.m.
mad_machine wrote: so what is the difference between these idiots and Zombies?

You're allowed to shoot zombies.

mad_machine
4/25/13 6:41 p.m.

well.. look at the good news. If we had a major disaster and lost power in the US for a month.. most of them would die.. probably by starving to death, but there is a chance their brains would freeze up once the battery on their iphone died

Appleseed
Appleseed UltimaDork
4/25/13 6:43 p.m.

Idiots don't crave brains.

yamaha
yamaha UltraDork
4/25/13 7:22 p.m.
Appleseed wrote: Idiots don't crave brains.

This, to be honest they actively deny people trying to teach them......

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
4/25/13 7:23 p.m.
4cylndrfury wrote: reminds me of those funny interviews on late night tv (Leno and Letterman and whatnot) where they ask college grads basic questions on their graduation day like " what country is Mexico in?" or "how many dollars would you have if you had one half of a one hundred dollar bill?", and hilarity ensues...

Or really tough ones like "Who's the vice president?" I wonder how many adults can name the Secretary of State...or even a past Secretary of State. I'm gonna take the "low" bet on 15% I'd guess close to 50% would have no clue what you're talking about. There should be a test you have to ace in order to vote.

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy UltraDork
4/25/13 7:46 p.m.
moparman76_69 wrote:

Now that's funny right there.

crankwalk
crankwalk GRM+ Memberand Reader
4/25/13 7:55 p.m.

Kia Rondo- It's what people crave.

yamaha
yamaha UltraDork
4/25/13 8:28 p.m.

In reply to crankwalk:

Its got AIDS? Because I know darn well it doesn't have what plants crave

Appleseed
Appleseed UltimaDork
4/25/13 8:56 p.m.

JoeyM
JoeyM MegaDork
4/25/13 9:00 p.m.
Appleseed wrote:

...vs "frictionless ramp"?

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid UberDork
4/25/13 9:34 p.m.
moparman76_69 wrote:

This is priceless.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
4/25/13 9:43 p.m.
poopshovel wrote:
4cylndrfury wrote: reminds me of those funny interviews on late night tv (Leno and Letterman and whatnot) where they ask college grads basic questions on their graduation day like " what country is Mexico in?" or "how many dollars would you have if you had one half of a one hundred dollar bill?", and hilarity ensues...
Or really tough ones like "Who's the vice president?" I wonder how many adults can name the Secretary of State...or even a past Secretary of State. I'm gonna take the "low" bet on 15% I'd guess close to 50% would have no clue what you're talking about. There should be a test you have to ace in order to vote.

I bet it is lower then 15%. Hell I almost forgot that it just changed.

mad_machine
4/26/13 8:01 a.m.

I can name the past Sec of State.. I can even name the Former President's, I just do not know who currently holds the position

volvoclearinghouse
volvoclearinghouse HalfDork
4/26/13 8:26 a.m.
mad_machine wrote: I can name the past Sec of State.. I can even name the Former President's, I just do not know who currently holds the position

Nice.

1988RedT2
1988RedT2 UberDork
4/26/13 8:51 a.m.
volvoclearinghouse wrote:
mad_machine wrote: I can name the past Sec of State.. I can even name the Former President's, I just do not know who currently holds the position
Nice.

When a new individual takes over a post formerly held by someone else, can he be said to "assume the position?"

oldsaw
oldsaw PowerDork
4/26/13 9:00 a.m.
1988RedT2 wrote: When a new individual takes over a post formerly held by someone else, can he be said to "assume the position?"

The former Sec of State did, at least once. The current one probably does it every time Teresa walks into the room.

novaderrik
novaderrik UberDork
4/26/13 10:41 a.m.
oldsaw wrote:
1988RedT2 wrote: When a new individual takes over a post formerly held by someone else, can he be said to "assume the position?"
The former Sec of State did, at least once. The current one probably does it every time Teresa walks into the room.

i forgot who the new Sec of State is for a bit... then i thought of Heinz ketchup. then i remembered that it's John Kerry...

racerfink
racerfink SuperDork
4/26/13 11:00 a.m.
Appleseed wrote:

"Does the object continue to move after it comes to rest?"

poopshovel
poopshovel UltimaDork
4/26/13 11:00 a.m.

FWIW, this is how I quickly end most "real life" political discussions...where there's no google or wiki. One started to get really heated in the hot tub at the Challenge a few years ago.

"Before we go any further, who's the vice president of the United States?"

The guy who was an expert on politics 15 seconds before was stumped. "That's okay, I'll give you another shot. Who's the Speaker of the House?" Still nothin'. You know who you are.

That ended that, and we were able to go back to drinkin', jokes, cars & chicks.

1 2 3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
t4FImfzxgAJvu5U4ESAVsAIS6nLcwrSh7QMsMS2i8IDAKQg8ocgDiId6VXZrXrgb