1 2 3
wbjones
wbjones MegaDork
1/27/16 5:45 a.m.

tonsils gone, one kidney and one adrenal gone missing, multiple crowns and permanent bridges, wisdom teeth removed, hair slowly going away (so I just keep the head clipped ... nearly shaved), added hardware... a screw holding the tip of the radius on ... 2 stints in the rt. coronary artery

foxtrapper
foxtrapper UltimaDork
1/27/16 5:54 a.m.

'bout every 7 years I'm totally replaced.

NordicSaab
NordicSaab Reader
1/27/16 6:03 a.m.

I have an ACL that used to belong to someone else; I keep it in my right knee.

szeis4cookie
szeis4cookie HalfDork
1/27/16 6:05 a.m.

I'm down four wisdom teeth and up a pair of glasses and a permanent retainer that I got because I couldn't get it together enough to keep wearing it after having had braces. Other than that, all OEM parts here.

Grtechguy
Grtechguy MegaDork
1/27/16 6:20 a.m.

Wisdom teeth out and a few fillings.

STM317
STM317 Reader
1/27/16 6:23 a.m.

Wisdom teeth delete (to avoid a known trouble area and add lightness)and some vision upgrades. The rest is OEM, but there are some scars from incidents that might show up on a "vehicle" history report

octavious
octavious HalfDork
1/27/16 6:27 a.m.

Just wisdom teeth removal here. O and I still have my hair but it has started to migrate south via my back towards my a**.

bmw88rider
bmw88rider GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/27/16 6:40 a.m.

Mostly OEM. Partial Wisdom tooth TSB (I only got 2) and a gall bladder removal. I've had another surgery to clean off calcium buildup in the ankle. Other than that, No Tats or anything else.

ultraclyde
ultraclyde UltraDork
1/27/16 7:09 a.m.

Life's too short not to mod!

KyAllroad
KyAllroad SuperDork
1/27/16 7:14 a.m.

I'm jealous of all you folks with good choppers. I'd have lemoned mine out years ago if it were an option, nearly every tooth is a cap/crown/canalled/filled/chopped/implanted.

Eyeballs got a good lasering back in '01. Hair is excellent. Missing some original hide from the bike wreck a couple years ago. No ink but a couple of cool bit of jewelry.

RFloyd
RFloyd New Reader
1/27/16 7:29 a.m.

No tats, still have wisdom teeth and all digits, never broken a bone except my nose, twice. No surgeries, nothing cut off, removed or replaced. Hair? yep, all there, more than ever. All OEM after almost 45 years, but parts wearing quickly and are starting to need replacement. Apparently I was designed by BMW and my warranty is about to expire I'm afraid.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/27/16 8:28 a.m.

I've had a full wisdom tooth delete, some teeth filled, eyes are not so hot, other than that all OEM. I'm going to get my eyes fixed at some point and I'd consider some kind of cybernetic implants if I see any that are useful enough.

WilD
WilD HalfDork
1/27/16 8:31 a.m.

They stole my tonsils as a child. I also have two fillings. I still have all my teeth and everything else, but I cut my hair in different styles periodically.

Powar
Powar UltraDork
1/27/16 8:33 a.m.

Glasses, dental work, and most unfortunately, some fake skin in my abdomen. berkeley hernias.

EDIT: Before 30. Should be a fun life.

92dxman
92dxman SuperDork
1/27/16 8:35 a.m.

Besides some crowns, fillings, wisdom teeth out and maybe a missing tooth or two and being blind as a bat (i wear glasses), i'm pretty factory.

JohnRW1621
JohnRW1621 MegaDork
1/27/16 8:44 a.m.

I had a little taken off the tip so I've been modified since just days after leaving the factory.

iceracer
iceracer PowerDork
1/27/16 8:50 a.m.

All OEM but missing a few pieces.

NOHOME
NOHOME PowerDork
1/27/16 8:52 a.m.

Except for fillings all OEM.

Tom_Spangler
Tom_Spangler GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
1/27/16 8:54 a.m.

Various fillings and a crown, contact lenses, part of a lung removed along with a small section of rib. Overall, not too bad for 45 years of neglect. No tats, no artificial joints yet, though I wouldn't be surprised if I end up with a new hip at some point.

GameboyRMH
GameboyRMH GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/27/16 8:56 a.m.
JohnRW1621 wrote: I had a little taken off the tip so I've been modified since just days after leaving the factory.

Bwahaha I forgot to mention that one myself!

z31maniac
z31maniac MegaDork
1/27/16 9:00 a.m.

Piercings are gone, multiple tattoos, 2 wisdom teeth gone, blind as a bat, couple of cavities when younger.

Also not sure how much of my liver is left.

captdownshift
captdownshift GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
1/27/16 9:05 a.m.

In reply to KyAllroad:

It's bad when your maintenance and repair history is worse than someone with the handle of Allroad

KyAllroad
KyAllroad SuperDork
1/27/16 9:12 a.m.
captdownshift wrote: In reply to KyAllroad: It's bad when your maintenance and repair history is worse than someone with the handle of Allroad

I knew I felt a kinship to that car for some reason!

PHeller
PHeller PowerDork
1/27/16 9:12 a.m.

My beautiful wife is only missing her wisdom teeth. She had braces (a brief modification), bot otherwise is in tip top shape. Good eyes too.

I'd put her at 95%.

RFloyd
RFloyd New Reader
1/27/16 9:22 a.m.

Oh my wife is definitely not OEM LOL!

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
nrQw54OBFVdeVnek23NJ8Y6LB3SzCse2d3QbaURjE9WAUB7WGwjBNfVHkRqv7GS2