1 2
Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/28/10 9:31 a.m.

Yesterday at work I had to move a bus stop because of construction in the street. It didn't move far, just from the south corner to the north corner, but that didn't stop one old woman from going crazy. I hung up a couple signs and told her she would have to wait across the street.
"Why?" she shouts over the jackhammer tearing up the pavement directly in front of her.

Me:Because it's not safe to stop here

Old Nut: That's not right, you people are always screw us. Who told you to do this?

Me: My superisor

Her: And you just do everything you're told? I suppose if they told you to start throwing people into ovens you'd do that too?

Me:??? Huh?

Her: You heard me, you idiots that do whatever you're told. Thats how the Holocaust happened.

Me: (done hanging my signs) Sorry maam, I'm just following orders (funnywalks back to the truck and leaves)

Where do these people come from? .

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker SuperDork
10/28/10 9:34 a.m.

Poland?

96DXCivic
96DXCivic SuperDork
10/28/10 9:47 a.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: Poland?

Hahahahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/28/10 10:11 a.m.

Right lady, because the first thing the Nazis did was move all the bus stops before invading Poland and then shipping people off to the death camps.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury SuperDork
10/28/10 10:13 a.m.

I blame Canada

ultraclyde
ultraclyde Reader
10/28/10 10:27 a.m.

Well, sure, if you move all the bus stops, no one knows how to leave before the invasion...duh!

People amaze me sometimes. You should have asked her if it was a conventional oven or one of those new micro / convection hybrids....

16vCorey
16vCorey SuperDork
10/28/10 10:49 a.m.

Easy bake. I wonder how long it would take to cook someone with a 60w light bulb?

Keith
Keith GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/28/10 12:06 p.m.

Dude, don't talk about that on a public forum! They're watching! The black helicopters are probably on the way now.

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy GRM+ Memberand Reader
10/28/10 12:15 p.m.

In reply to Giant Purple Snorklewacker:

I feel like a horrible human being, because I laughed at this.

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
10/28/10 12:25 p.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: Poland?

POTY!!! Can we just go ahead and lock this thread at the peak of its awesomeness? Better to burn out in the incinerator than fade away under the 60W light bulb.

Ranger50
Ranger50 Reader
10/28/10 12:25 p.m.

Damn... It's a government provided public service. It is SUPPOSED to screw over SOMEONE!!!! It just happened to be YOUR day.

Brian

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
10/28/10 12:31 p.m.

"Open your mouth lady, the first thing we do is take your gold."

... as Wally shops for a new career.

Gubby
Gubby New Reader
10/28/10 1:25 p.m.

"First, they came for the bus stops, but I did not speak out because I didn't ride the bus...

DaveEstey
DaveEstey Reader
10/28/10 1:38 p.m.

"Then they came for the Pontiac Aztecs, and I did not speak out because I actually was relieved they were finally gone."

EricM
EricM Dork
10/28/10 1:38 p.m.
Gubby wrote: "First, they came for the bus stops, but I did not speak out because I didn't ride the bus...

well played.

Nazi's are safe to use. Safe not in that they didn't do a lot of harm, 'cuz they did. Safe as in you can speak poorly of Nazis and no one will jump to the Nazi's defense.

Russian Gangsters, "terrorists" are the only other two groups it is safe to talk poorly about and suffer no repercussions.

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/28/10 2:31 p.m.
EricM wrote: Russian Gangsters, "terrorists" are the only other two groups it is safe to talk poorly about and suffer no repercussions.

The Khmer Rouge? Chris Bangle? Bernard Madoff?

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/28/10 4:00 p.m.

some people like Bangle... namely Barnard Madoff

oldopelguy
oldopelguy Dork
10/28/10 6:30 p.m.

I say idiots are fair game too, but only because it's easy to talk poorly about them in such a way as they won't be able to figure it out.

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/28/10 7:17 p.m.

well, we have already heard Wally rant about people taking pictures of him running for the bathroom because they feel he does not work 24/7 so they can ride the bus for a dime.. so this does not surprise me

Appleseed
Appleseed SuperDork
10/28/10 9:00 p.m.

The harsh answer would be: "Some of my family fought and died to free them."

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/28/10 9:25 p.m.
914Driver wrote: "Open your mouth lady, the first thing we do is take your gold." ... as Wally shops for a new career.

This isn't the time for someone with my skills to be shopping for a new job, so I have to work very hard to keep the voices under control.

ignorant
ignorant SuperDork
10/28/10 9:41 p.m.
914Driver wrote: "Open your mouth lady, the first thing we do is take your gold." ... as Wally shops for a new career.

I was going to go with, " How are the wrinkles on your back? I need a new lampshade."

Toyman01
Toyman01 GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/28/10 9:55 p.m.
ignorant wrote:
I was going to go with, " How are the wrinkles on your back? I need a new lampshade."

OH! damn. You went there...

TRoglodyte
TRoglodyte Reader
10/29/10 12:59 p.m.

I hope I live to be really old so I can jerk around younger people that are working because I have nothing better to do with the time I have left on this level of existence.

Gubby
Gubby New Reader
10/29/10 1:46 p.m.

Now that I think of it, the scene that Wally described reminds me of a certain movie...

"I know zat man..yes!! die weisse Wally! Someone, pleeeze stop heem!

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
CV3khKzJaFsnTmfKnh5Reoo3u0Y2S94PX48o8Id4eVz6Wj2MojIs8QdfXckHA7gu