1 2 3 4
daeman
daeman Dork
7/7/20 4:51 p.m.
poopshovel again said:
ThurdFerguson (Freeloader) said:

I really like these built ins:

AGREED.

DUUUUUDE! Congrats!!! That looks like 10X nicer than our "starting point" at the "creekhouse."

Advice: Get LOTS of pics along the way and put them in an album. I'm constantly telling people "You wouldn't believe what a dump this place was when we bought it."

Wish I'd taken more "before" pics.

X eleventybillion on the photos thing. I'm beyond terrible at remembering to take photos of before, after, during or ever really. Luckily the lady of the house is a bit better at photographic evidence collection or else we'd have no record whatsoever.

dxman92
dxman92 HalfDork
7/11/20 9:53 a.m.

SWMBO and myself just had vinyl plank flooring installed downstairs and upstairs in our house. She takes Zoom fitness class sometimes and will need mats for the classes. What types of mats are safe to use on vinyl plank for exercise without damaging it?

NBraun
NBraun GRM+ Memberand Reader
7/30/20 2:56 p.m.

Well, we have enough projects around the place that i think would benefit from a loader, so I decided to pick one up. It's a 49 Farmall H. I would have liked to find a wide front, and one a bit newer, but it just wasn't in the budget before winter. I picked this one up for $900, and everything seems to run pretty good. No money to work on cars, but at least I can fool around with this and clean it up a bit.

BoxheadTim (Forum Supporter)
BoxheadTim (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/30/20 3:41 p.m.

In reply to NBraun :

That's a cool tractor.

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
HTjS8RlyDNdLolVzbBzqmfYdagFI5KM0IKASz4GPZi08iEToDTvSiqxApCti6Xpb