1 2 3 4
oldsaw
oldsaw PowerDork
8/21/13 11:08 p.m.

This is Collins, a double rescue. My neighbor picked him up from a shelter and I took him in the same day the neighbor's body was discovered.

He's put on a few pounds and does a great skunk impersonation; he is always laying on his back and exposing his tuxedo belly. And he loves to play fetch, too.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
8/21/13 11:19 p.m.

Do they get bonus points for puppy driver suits?

IMG_3531

Mr_Estrotica
Mr_Estrotica Reader
8/21/13 11:25 p.m.

No pets :(

So I give you She Who is Usually Obeyed and myself, stuck in traffic.

(because she is my best friend)

jere
jere HalfDork
8/21/13 11:45 p.m.

Pepper

Zomby Woof
Zomby Woof PowerDork
8/21/13 11:53 p.m.

Pirate dog says Yarrr... Soloman, AKA Buddy boy.

The pup

We have the best cat ever. Friendly, but not a PITA. Great mouser, huge, and generally miserable to any strange animals, but totally lad back. And black.

Over the winter my barn cat died. She was a runt, and sick as hell ten years ago, but outlived every other barn cat we had.

Then this guy showed up.

I strongly suspect that he's a she, based on the kittens we now have in one of my parts cars. This thing is also a runt, and exceptionally friendly. Any time I'm in the shop, she's all over me.

So we now have 3 cats. All black.

I have lot's of friends.

Trans_Maro
Trans_Maro UltraDork
8/22/13 12:12 a.m.

In reply to Mr_Estrotica:

Lock her and a dog in the trunk of your car.

Come back in half an hour and find out who your true friend is.

Mr_Estrotica
Mr_Estrotica Reader
8/22/13 12:27 a.m.

In reply to Trans_Maro:

I once sent an picture of her in a trunk to her father with text along the lines of "If you ever want to see your daughter again send $xxxxx in small, unmarked bills to location-x". He wouldn't pay the ransom.

Or maybe he did and I haven't found location-x, yet.

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid PowerDork
8/22/13 12:28 a.m.

Sam and Lola

Lola falls asleep in the weirdest positions

aaaaand Willow

MattGent
MattGent Reader
8/22/13 7:07 a.m.

Charlotte and Bogart

They love boating.

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
8/22/13 7:44 a.m.

Max (rescued as Max)

Cleo (Snickers at birth, changed to Cleopatra later)

Patches (rescued as Peaches)

Cole (rescued as Coal) He has a tail, you just can't see it at this angle.

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
8/22/13 7:45 a.m.

These are my sister's babies, but I had to share because how do you get them all to look at the same time?!?

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
8/22/13 8:03 a.m.

Cole. Corgi who knows what mix.

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/22/13 8:09 a.m.

This is Ollie, the most serious dog in the world.

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
8/22/13 9:07 a.m.

Rufus, our last dog and Bodie, our son's dog. Bodie stayed with us for two weeks and got Mrs. 914 hankerin' for another dog.

Looking ..... kinda.

Matt B
Matt B SuperDork
8/22/13 9:24 a.m.

Words cannot describe. Zulu changed my life.

Here he is with swmbo.

ransom
ransom GRM+ Memberand UberDork
8/22/13 10:39 a.m.
pinchvalve wrote: These are my sister's babies, but I had to share because how do you get them all to look at the same time?!?

I suspect the camera is wrapped in bacon and/or smeared with Cheez Whiz... Of course either of those might result in a slightly different picture of attentive dogs. A closer view.

Strizzo
Strizzo UberDork
8/22/13 11:00 a.m.

Roxy:
[URL=http://s271.photobucket.com/user/bryanjstrong/media/4D2AE2FE-4F3B-45D9-95A6-24C846BA368B-9820-000019F532FBB08C_zpsfb6c0704.jpg.html][/URL]

Osterkraut
Osterkraut UberDork
8/22/13 11:00 a.m.

Hell yes pet thread.

Just kidding, here's a better picture of his special self: Group shot! With a friend. Not mine. Greyhounds or no hounds!

JG Pasterjak
JG Pasterjak Production/Art Director
8/22/13 1:11 p.m.

Gosha.

Me and this guy, we're tight.

jg

mndsm
mndsm PowerDork
8/22/13 1:21 p.m.

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/mndsm/media/IMG_20130820_150623_zpse5718dc4.jpg.html][/URL]

My two year old, and the world famous Catbutt.

rebelgtp
rebelgtp UltraDork
8/22/13 1:31 p.m.

Can't forget the wife

or Stupid (we tried to change the name but it just fits him to well)

Or the "old man" Doc

yamaha
yamaha PowerDork
8/22/13 7:29 p.m.

In reply to Matt B:

I was surprised it took until page 3 before someone posted a German shepherd......Lady(I didn't name her) changed my life when she wandered in as a starved stray. 8 years later, she will still run my arm off. Only dog that's ever claimed me as hers.

Sput
Sput Reader
8/22/13 8:34 p.m.

Thunderbolt, just over a year ago, the evening before he left ...

motomoron
motomoron Dork
8/22/13 8:52 p.m.

GRMs? Trixie. Trixie? GRMs.

She and her litter makes, aged about a couple weeks were rescued from under an abandoned 1st generation Jag XJ6 in an industrial park behind the motorcycle where I was working...

17 years ago.

Little Trixie managed to climb up a pile of old tires into a semi-trailer full of junk. The smallest and youngest lot boy (Hi, Ryan!) was enlisted to wriggle his way into the farthest forward reaches of the trailer from which he eventually emerged, filthy, sweaty, and bearing one microscopic kitten.

We bottle fed her, weaned her, and put up with her being a crazy, feral hell-cat for some time 'til she eventually became the best cat ever. As stated above she's old enough to drive and her kidneys are not the very best, but she's doing alright, and we like her better than 99% of the humans we meet.

Jerry
Jerry HalfDork
8/23/13 7:06 a.m.

I have to include one more, since the one in the middle is my bestest best friend, and I'm marrying her next Spring.

1 2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
8cuTdWYuL8BVglK9uJSdEJSdcC4cWtj8xX4NXCQfUVsEwmgRGKTZAbaO6sKWMY0j