1 2
Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/15/14 7:09 a.m.

Buy a $300 motorcycle.

z31maniac
z31maniac UltimaDork
8/15/14 7:47 a.m.
failboat wrote: the CSR shifter set for fanatec is $60. If you buy the cheapest wheel (Porsche GT3) and pedal set (CSR), it adds up to around $320, their website is not cooperating with me at the moment though so i cant see if there are any package discounts. Also that doesnt include shipping cost. Looking back at my reciept in my email, Got the Forza CSR wheel, CSR Elite pedals and the CSR shifter set. $380 shipped. All this poking around on their website I see that they finally have the handbrake accessory available now for $100. I think I know what I'm asking for this christmas.

I posted a link earlier to one of their great package discounts.

Wheel, pedals, seat $399.

ToxicTurtl3
ToxicTurtl3 New Reader
8/16/14 12:09 a.m.

If i were to buy like the BMW rim or the classic rim or whatever would i also have to buy the wheel base?

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
8/16/14 3:54 a.m.
SilverFleet wrote: I taught my nephew how to "drive stick" on a Hard Drivin' arcade cabinet at Funspot in NH.

Jesus! For the dollars of quarters it cost to play, you probably could have bought a clapped out Cavalier to teach him with.

failboat
failboat UltraDork
8/16/14 7:37 a.m.
z31maniac wrote: I posted a link earlier to one of their great package discounts. Wheel, pedals, seat $399.

Thats probably a good deal, I dont know what the seat setup sells for on its own...but add in a $60 shifter set if its not included, and shipping...and youre likely in the neighborhood of $500.

I built my racing cockpit for around $70 in materials although I did borrow a seat from my mazda mpv. For years before that I was using a cheap ikea desk and chair.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
AQejYLBq4EBAd02q03hlkKf0s2DG2hXqm8NvqwtICOKXodjNnZbt0gbSKWvccvr5