2/18/22 12:32 a.m.

Hungary Bill (Forum Supporter)
Hungary Bill (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
2/18/22 3:02 a.m.

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/18/22 6:48 a.m.

In reply to Hungary Bill (Forum Supporter) :

I'm not sure if that was just a flippant response to a tired meme that didn't even get the number of gaskets correct, but I'm going to remember that.

NickD
NickD MegaDork
2/18/22 7:40 a.m.

NickD
NickD MegaDork
2/18/22 7:50 a.m.

In reply to Pete. (l33t FS) :

I saw this in a group I'm in this summer. Someone made a crack about fragtastic Subaru motors, the guy gets pissed and says "they don't blow up if you take care of them" but his car had a replacement engine, so he was either wrong or admitting he didn't take care of the car.

bobzilla
bobzilla MegaDork
2/18/22 8:41 a.m.

No photo description available.

Indy - Guy
Indy - Guy PowerDork
2/18/22 11:51 a.m.

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
2/18/22 11:53 a.m.

NickD
NickD MegaDork
2/18/22 11:55 a.m.
RevRico said:

Think about the end party scene. Everyone is chowing down on a feast cooked up by the Ewoks, and there is the one Ewok scene playing a set of stormtrooper helmets like a freaking glockenspiel. Combine that with the Ewoks being quite willing and familiar with stringing our heroes up to cook them over a fire, and that means everyone at the end was likely eating stormtrooper brisket.

Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
2/18/22 12:05 p.m.

No Time
No Time SuperDork
2/18/22 12:06 p.m.

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
2/18/22 12:21 p.m.
NickD said:
RevRico said:

Think about the end party scene. Everyone is chowing down on a feast cooked up by the Ewoks, and there is the one Ewok scene playing a set of stormtrooper helmets like a freaking glockenspiel. Combine that with the Ewoks being quite willing and familiar with stringing our heroes up to cook them over a fire, and that means everyone at the end was likely eating stormtrooper brisket.

But, since the storm troopers are clones, is it cannibalism?

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/18/22 12:35 p.m.

barefootcyborg5000
barefootcyborg5000 PowerDork
2/18/22 1:08 p.m.

In reply to Dusterbd13-michael :

Storm troopers aren't clones...

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/18/22 1:08 p.m.
Dusterbd13-michael said:
NickD said:
RevRico said:

But, since the storm troopers are clones, is it cannibalism?

Sure, they're still made of human meat. It's just got a certain consistency of flavor. Makes them easier to cook, too.

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
2/18/22 1:10 p.m.

In reply to barefootcyborg5000 :

Think I'm going to need an education because I believe I understood the movie series wrong now. I swore that the Stormtrooper started out as the Clones in the Clone Wars and became the Stormtroopers after order 66

Meme unrelated 

Ian F (Forum Supporter)
Ian F (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
2/18/22 1:21 p.m.

Warning: nerd content ahead!

The difference between Clone Troopers and Stormtroopers is addressed in other series. Essentially, the latter are conscripts and volunteers.  A story trope used a couple of times was the animosity between Stormtroopers and some of the few remaining Clones serving in the Empirial forces.  But due to the accelerated aging, few Clones remained into the New Hope era. The lower quality of the recruits and training is also used as an excuse for the poor aim.

Duke
Duke MegaDork
2/18/22 1:24 p.m.
barefootcyborg5000 said:

Storm troopers aren't clones...

As far as I can tell, that depends on who directed the movie.

barefootcyborg5000
barefootcyborg5000 PowerDork
2/18/22 1:31 p.m.

Thanks Ian! Phone glitched when I tried to respond but you put it more elegantly than I would have. 

Duke
Duke MegaDork
2/18/22 1:38 p.m.

May be an image of 1 person, book and text that says 'Noah Michelson 1h Buy a banned book Read a banned book Donate a banned book to a school Donate a banned book to a library Give a banned book to a child Give a banned book to an adult Talk about a banned book Write a banned book Call out those who bạn books Refuse to shut up about banned books'

tuna55
tuna55 MegaDork
2/18/22 1:40 p.m.
Duke said:

May be an image of 1 person, book and text that says 'Noah Michelson 1h Buy a banned book Read a banned book Donate a banned book to a school Donate a banned book to a library Give a banned book to a child Give a banned book to an adult Talk about a banned book Write a banned book Call out those who bạn books Refuse to shut up about banned books'

Template | Fake Club Penguin Bans | Know Your Meme

There are no actual books which are banned...

Indy - Guy
Indy - Guy PowerDork
2/18/22 1:54 p.m.

Indy - Guy
Indy - Guy PowerDork
2/18/22 2:01 p.m.

This meme has a picture of a politician, but it's not political in nature.  I'll remove it if it has crossed a line, it just made me laugh.

Edit: meme removed due to objection.

Ian F (Forum Supporter)
Ian F (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
2/18/22 2:26 p.m.

In reply to Indy - Guy :

Maybe this instead?

1 ... 858 859 860 861 862 ... 1734

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Bh2gQNTnGXKLMQ2d0xGM57u60v6zcwMpXNiEfmcpeoZLlkzKaLEmDXhAA4oDW2ap