1 2
neon4891
neon4891 SuperDork
1/28/09 10:24 p.m.

I'm not sure if i like the stig or neon better

fiat22turbo
fiat22turbo GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/28/09 11:47 p.m.
gamby wrote: I don't mind waiting to see them on TV. That cinematography deserves to be on a full-sized screen rather than on a monitor. I thought the bit w/ the German version of Top Gear was a joke--maybe not. Sabine would be an ideal hostess, though. That whole episode was a riot.

No reason to wait, jut hook a computer up to the TV/Projector and watch away.

I watch them on a computer connected to my big screen TV, just need an S-video connection out and a laptop/PC that can play the videos. Audio is a simple adapter as well. Even my old Pentium III laptop has an S-video output port. Of course you can adapt it to component video easily fairly easily.

captainzib
captainzib Reader
1/29/09 7:34 a.m.

My hdtv has a vga port with all the others. I hear newer computers are coming with hdmi ports, so hooking computers up to hdtvs is pretty much plug n play.

NYG95GA
NYG95GA Dork
1/29/09 8:36 a.m.
P71 wrote: Where'd you get that!!!?!?!? I had to make one for my 1/18th scale Ferrari collection!

My dear sister, who lives in England, brought it for me on my birthday. She also gave me a Stig R/C go-cart and 4 Clarkson paperbacks. She knows more about Formula One than I do, And yes she is very cool, for a chick.

Sorry, she's already married.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
mHza94hmhr8Qrqfg0lJcCZwk4knzFkeArHw5OZJILgxVeV943OmkHZIqVIoECKFc