http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/reo/4077234923.html

SnowMongoose
SnowMongoose HalfDork
9/21/13 11:39 a.m.

ask for Tommy!

Pbw
Pbw New Reader
9/21/13 12:51 p.m.

The photo of the man in the Jon boat is a classic.

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/21/13 1:38 p.m.

With that much property and water he shouldnt be getting a divorce, he should be selling an almost new wood chipper

Teh E36 M3
Teh E36 M3 Dork
9/21/13 4:33 p.m.

Class jon boat picture-- agreed. The picture with his son made me a little sad though.

DoctorBlade
DoctorBlade UltraDork
9/21/13 4:55 p.m.

Awesome spot of land. I've only been near there once.

oldsaw
oldsaw PowerDork
9/21/13 7:50 p.m.

I've camped several times on undeveloped Lake Russell property owned by friends. It's a pretty area with lots of pine trees. It's also a COE lake which means the corps has absolute jurisdiction from the shoreline to about 500' back; no beachfront property. That means you have a short hike before thoroughly investigating potato-gun range and ballistics.

Being so far from major population centers, it's not overwhelmed with tourists but locals and fishermen use it a lot. That said, even a half-mile from a ramp, you're probably going to hear a lot a boat traffic passing by the homestead.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance UltraDork
9/21/13 8:36 p.m.

Damn, that guy can't spell for E36 M3.

OHSCrifle
OHSCrifle GRM+ Memberand Reader
9/21/13 10:01 p.m.
Anti-stance wrote: Damn, that guy can't spell for E36 M3.

....based purely on spelling ability, Tommy sure appears to live a life of bliss. On the other hand, he is willing to negotiate and comes across very genuine. A lot of educated people could probably learn from him.

I just love when an advertisement uses the phrase "don't have a pot to piss in".

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
9/22/13 7:42 a.m.

Makes you want to buy it?

JoeyM
JoeyM Mod Squad
9/22/13 8:03 a.m.
OHSCrifle wrote: On the other hand, he is willing to negotiate and comes across very genuine. A lot of educated people could probably learn from him.

I think there are a lot of broken dreams ("ill probably never leave gwinnett county,so i guess im stuck here") just below the surface of that ad.

petegossett
petegossett GRM+ Memberand UberDork
9/22/13 2:05 p.m.

I wonder if they have high-speed internet out there?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
x2vNFPlTuGeH8BhmN4dRuKTafAugc3mIZlWeY5j6Svl2hgEqfIq6xgg8tcudaNLz