1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 191
JamesMcD
JamesMcD Reader
12/3/12 6:09 p.m.
ultraclyde wrote:
mthomson22 wrote:
Ahh, another lesson in simple physics for the unsuspecting... force, mass, acceleration, vector of motion...all comes down to THAT'S GONNA HURT DUMBASS!!

That's what you get for wearing leggings as pants!

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
12/3/12 6:21 p.m.
aircooled wrote: That looks a lot less like "hurt" and more like "serious closed head injury" and possible permanent disability. Not a fan of that dog one above either.

+1

Grizz
Grizz SuperDork
12/3/12 6:29 p.m.
JamesMcD wrote: That's what you get for wearing leggings as pants!

Decent ass it looks like.

Anti-stance
Anti-stance SuperDork
12/3/12 6:42 p.m.
Grizz wrote:

Yep, completely okay with the pants. The person incharge of this "exercise"... not so much.

kylini
kylini New Reader
12/3/12 8:18 p.m.

stanger_missle
stanger_missle GRM+ Memberand Reader
12/3/12 8:23 p.m.

Appleseed
Appleseed PowerDork
12/4/12 12:02 a.m.

Appleseed
Appleseed PowerDork
12/4/12 12:03 a.m.

Appleseed
Appleseed PowerDork
12/4/12 12:04 a.m.

Appleseed
Appleseed PowerDork
12/4/12 12:06 a.m.

Appleseed
Appleseed PowerDork
12/4/12 12:07 a.m.

Appleseed
Appleseed PowerDork
12/4/12 12:09 a.m.

Appleseed
Appleseed PowerDork
12/4/12 12:19 a.m.

Jay
Jay UltraDork
12/4/12 2:37 a.m.
Appleseed wrote:

I just burst out laughing at this. All it's missing is a big empty crate labelled "contents: one ACME mortar cannon." Nice one.

Jay
Jay UltraDork
12/4/12 2:51 a.m.

Jay
Jay UltraDork
12/4/12 5:51 a.m.
Appleseed wrote:

Somebody never told this guy that Captain Kirk wasn't a real martial artist. (^^ I can't believe no animated gif of Kirk's 2-legged jump kick exists on the internet but I've looked for seriously like an hour. Anyone?)

JoeyM
JoeyM UltimaDork
12/4/12 6:39 a.m.
Jay wrote: Somebody never told this guy that Captain Kirk wasn't a real martial artist. (^^ I can't *believe* no animated gif of Kirk's 2-legged jump kick exists on the internet but I've looked for seriously like an hour. Anyone?)

Roll your own. The video is here. My nannyfilter at work won't let me visit gifsoup.com or a similar video==>gif site, but I expect someone will oblige. You're right. We need to have Kirk-jitsu/Kirk-fu in all its glory

dinger
dinger Reader
12/4/12 8:54 a.m.
aircooled wrote: That looks a lot less like "hurt" and more like "serious closed head injury" and possible permanent disability. Not a fan of that dog one above either.

I couldn't love GRM the magazine or the website more, and believe me, I don't like to be the P.C police or anything or the guy who has a problem with everything thing, but I do have a problem with this... I find it a bit offensive that you use terms like "serious closed head injury", "possible permanent disability" etc etc... for your little descriptions or whatever in the gif thread. I myself do not have special needs, nor am I an exercise ball enthusiast, but I feel sensitivity for people with special needs as I post on message boards, and my Girlfriend is pursuing her masters in the field. These terms although I'm pretty sure are not even real words, are obviously meant to resemble the words used to describe people with no understanding of physics, and it appears that they are used on these boards in a joking sense which, as I view it, makes light of people who are fans of bouncing balls. It just dosen't seem right to me, thats all. I know that it's not my message board, and that noone forces me to post here, but all the same, some things are wrong when they really don't need to be.

DaveEstey
DaveEstey SuperDork
12/4/12 9:06 a.m.

Has anyone really been so far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UltimaDork
12/4/12 9:11 a.m.
Grizz wrote:

The ball was attracted to it.

JohnInKansas
JohnInKansas Dork
12/4/12 9:13 a.m.

In Reply to DaveEtsey:

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
12/4/12 9:14 a.m.
DaveEstey wrote: Has anyone really been so far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Someone started drinking early...

N Sperlo
N Sperlo UltimaDork
12/4/12 9:15 a.m.
DaveEstey wrote: Has anyone really been so far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

..... Pardon?

nderwater
nderwater UberDork
12/4/12 9:23 a.m.

Clarkson: You give all your cars names?
Seb: The racing cars.
Clarkson: Racing cars. What are those names?

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
12/4/12 9:26 a.m.

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 191

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
OaaLu88RvCFOnVYHqxlXyBta0vF8KXLlWXOHY0Gnh8gzBUdP3d6DJhBsdBWvai9M