1 2 3
mndsm
mndsm Reader
12/4/09 12:03 p.m.

>.< There should be a test before you get to try and make your car faster. Also built single cam on a t25? Really? Was this a homebrew?

93celicaGT2
93celicaGT2 SuperDork
12/4/09 12:44 p.m.
mndsm wrote: >.< There should be a test before you get to try and make your car faster. Also built single cam on a t25? Really? Was this a homebrew?

He had the same turbo setup when he had a stock motor. Stock motor popped. (Detonation!) So he had another motor built to "fix it."

I gave up on that one.

The fact that he would regularly get annihilated at the track by one of my close friend's car which was simply a slightly hopped up LSVtec on some spray was just the nail in the coffin.

mndsm
mndsm Reader
12/4/09 1:12 p.m.

Silly Honda kids.... some of them never learn.

93celicaGT2
93celicaGT2 SuperDork
12/4/09 1:34 p.m.

Seriously... if you're getting covered quite easily by a 20 year old mazda powered by a 12v single cam 7.8:1 compression truck motor on low boost.... you've got some issues that should have been addressed before you decided to build a motor.

mndsm
mndsm Reader
12/4/09 1:55 p.m.

I mean, I guess props? to the kid for going d-series, at least it's "different" than the b-series or ls/vtec hybrids that plague our streets lol... but yeah, that means you need to do some work.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
GpECeDsGCOhqk3cFNKYB5lWBBgoGD6re9L4PtPv3Gt0UXG2rrlNqdtpiA855HKiL