4/26/13 8:58 p.m.

Trying to.

Trying ta.

Tryna.

Trina.

petegossett
petegossett GRM+ Memberand UberDork
4/26/13 9:04 p.m.
Appleseed wrote: Trying to. Trying ta. Tryna. Trina.

Reminds me of

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

The0retical
The0retical Reader
4/26/13 9:51 p.m.
GameboyRMH wrote: Apparently this guy has joined the Air Force, but don't worry, his OKcupid profile says he's "really good at everything," and he "spends a lot of time thinking about a lot of stuff" so I'm sure he won't do anything like this with a possibly armed aircraft.

I should record some AFN commercials for you. I've never seen any branch of the US military try to justify it's existence as hard as the United States Air Force does.

90% of their jobs are paper pushers, then you have munitions, mechanics, and pilots. Okay okay there's a couple of commo guys too but they count as paper pushers too.

To the point: Why do people feel the need to share their idiocy? Not that I'd be dumb enough to do this in the first place, but I sure as E36 M3 wouldn't be broadcasting the fact that I did it if I did. Damn it is a funny read though.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
4/26/13 10:09 p.m.

2 crub thread and Arizona Parking Solutions/Dollyman thread were more epic. Still a good waste of an afternoon though. I can't imagine getting an unexpected pizza from strangers on the Internet though.

Travis_K
Travis_K UltraDork
4/26/13 10:46 p.m.

Wasnt there another thread like this a few years ago where some teenager was driving though a neighborhood in a wrx and the turbo spooled up without warning and he took out half the wall of someone's garage?

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
4/26/13 11:01 p.m.

In reply to The0retical:

You forgot the PJs. Their job justifies the entire Air Force, in my opinion.

mndsm
mndsm PowerDork
4/26/13 11:43 p.m.
EastCoastMojo wrote: 2 crub thread and Arizona Parking Solutions/Dollyman thread were more epic. Still a good waste of an afternoon though. I can't imagine getting an unexpected pizza from strangers on the Internet though.

Doesn't everyone like surprise pizza?

Also for whatever reason, this thread bringing back the crub thread has caused me to nickname my child Crub for the next week or so. Said as it is spelled.

wvumtnbkr
wvumtnbkr GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
4/27/13 6:36 a.m.

Can somebody point me towards the crub thread?

friedgreencorrado
friedgreencorrado UltimaDork
4/27/13 4:24 p.m.

In reply to wvumtnbkr:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?1585548-Hit-two-a-crub-and-2-fents-load-cam-knock&highlight=load+cam+knock

Not the original thread, but one of the folks replying got a screen capture of it.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
4/28/13 4:01 p.m.
Travis_K wrote: Wasnt there another thread like this a few years ago where some teenager was driving though a neighborhood in a wrx and the turbo spooled up without warning and he took out half the wall of someone's garage?

that thread, on the NASIOC board, gave me one of my favorite quotes ever: Krapzor! A Hausze!

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
HRpUIxdrXkAWCFTRXkmN7UEgP6GEylEiR7Nmv2ONPe2wv9C0Rnt1tdnM2n65Ump0