1 2
Appleseed
Appleseed Dork
12/4/09 8:26 p.m.

Remember that old thread about "Guido Beach?" Well MTV producers must be trolling YouTube for ideas. Which can't be that far of a stretch, can it? The show is called "Jersey Shore" and, yes, the guido mentality is in full effect. Picture "The Real World" populated by this:

Will
Will Reader
12/4/09 8:36 p.m.

Is Joey Porsche involved?

Appleseed
Appleseed Dork
12/4/09 9:08 p.m.

Not sure. But I know I saw Johnny Blaze.

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker SuperDork
12/4/09 9:47 p.m.

That dude in the middle just ate a cartoon hot pepper.

Drewsifer
Drewsifer New Reader
12/4/09 10:08 p.m.

Is the one in the middle being serious? He doesn't even look human any more!

mad_machine
mad_machine GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/4/09 10:32 p.m.

I deal with those jokers 3 nights a week from 10pm till 4am.. after the first of the year it will be 5 nights week. Sometimes I just LOVE my job.

Thankfully I get paid well enough to sit back and watch them get drunk and make complete fools of themselves

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 Dork
12/4/09 11:11 p.m.

guido fist pump in full effect

mndsm
mndsm Reader
12/4/09 11:35 p.m.

What. The. Hell. We had a guido in MN once. And then I think he got his by a bus.

Racer1ab
Racer1ab Reader
12/4/09 11:38 p.m.

I caught the girlfriend watching this the other night...

30 seconds worth made me look like this:

mndsm
mndsm Reader
12/4/09 11:40 p.m.

Please tell me you left the girlfriend. That's.....that's just awful.

Racer1ab
Racer1ab Reader
12/4/09 11:44 p.m.

For a moment I thought about it, but I think she is watching it for the novelty value...

At any rate, I went to the man cave for some Forza 3. It eased the pain.

Trans_Maro
Trans_Maro HalfDork
12/4/09 11:45 p.m.

I don't think I could stand a whole evening of popped collars and knuckle bumping no matter how much they paid me.

Shawn

mndsm
mndsm Reader
12/4/09 11:51 p.m.
Racer1ab wrote: For a moment I thought about it, but I think she is watching it for the novelty value... At any rate, I went to the man cave for some Forza 3. It eased the pain.

That was clearly the right decision.

mad_machine
12/5/09 1:39 a.m.
Trans_Maro wrote: I don't think I could stand a whole evening of popped collars and knuckle bumping no matter how much they paid me. Shawn

Trust me.. I hate them.. a lot. Did I mention I hate Guidos? I hate them even more when they are drunk. Thankfully my job is just to make sure the video feeds work and the monitors are showing them. I do not actually have to deal with them face to face.

MitchellC
MitchellC HalfDork
12/5/09 1:43 a.m.

Thankfully, they have not learned how to leave NJ. Maybe they visit south Florida on vacation, but that's not really Florida anyway and I don't see it.

Plenty of bros here, though.

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/5/09 2:43 a.m.

Hopefully they can do for Guidos what they did to music videos and it will die off soon enough

suprf1y
suprf1y Reader
12/5/09 5:52 a.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote: That dude in the middle just ate a cartoon hot pepper.

That's too funny.

minimac
minimac Dork
12/5/09 7:04 a.m.

When I read the title, I thought The Clown was getting his own show. It would be eleventy billion times better than what's on!

Jensenman
Jensenman SuperDork
12/5/09 7:38 a.m.

Sometimes I am ashamed to be part of the human race.

924guy
924guy Dork
12/5/09 7:51 a.m.

Some people were put on this earth simply to entertain us, and others to induce vomiting. Luckily, we each get to decide which is which...

patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand Dork
12/5/09 9:19 a.m.
with all due repsect, I really wish you all would lay off the guido jokes. Some of my best friends are guidos, and these kinds of slams implies that they are not worthy of being friends. please, think about it next time you think "this is 'guido'" and replace that with "this is so jersey shore". We are all people in this great journey of life. Other than that, I see nothing wrong with the show. Well, except the skin tones seem out of place.

all comedy aside - i hate guys like that. what's next, real housewives of trenton? :)

mad_machine
12/5/09 1:04 p.m.
patgizz wrote: all comedy aside - i hate guys like that. what's next, real housewives of trenton? :)

Ever been to Trenton? There is a reason why when you ask somebody from South Jersey where trenton is.. they will say it is in North Jersey and if you ask somebody from North Jersey were it is.. they will say South Jersey. It is simply the armpit of New Jersey (amazing how most state capitals seem to wind up that way)

And do not be so sure about the Guidos getting out of NJ. I have seen them in NY and Conn and they are apparently migrating southward from the Northern Jersey Shores to the Southern. I can only Imagine that Deleware and Maryland beaches will be the same in about 10 years

captain_napalm
captain_napalm Reader
12/5/09 2:36 p.m.

Been a while since this was posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M

dxman92
dxman92 Reader
12/5/09 4:17 p.m.

Tv show trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx3ePHmmV6Y

Trenton is the part of New Jersey that neither north jersey or south jersey wants to claim.

thatsnowinnebago
thatsnowinnebago GRM+ Memberand Dork
12/5/09 4:24 p.m.

"Not now chief, I'm in the berkeleying zone."

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
yVnU6W7x8EKmZSEFi9txUhGR9g9vpHbnJ3zyjh4tnWHpI9HVEJfeHJpLDLLnpF2E