1 2 3 4 5
Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
11/18/11 11:19 a.m.
Taiden wrote: Are you guys finding these in stores, or from collectors online?

In stores. Even ebay is nuts on re-sale prices, hence our thread. We're picking these things up in stores and shipping them to other GRM'ers at cost.

Taiden
Taiden Dork
11/18/11 11:28 a.m.

Is there a list of currently available in store models? :)

Javelin
11/18/11 11:30 a.m.
Taiden wrote: Is there a list of currently available in store models? :)

Not really. You can go to HotWheels.com and poke around, but it's different everywhere. I usually get stuff much later than SoCal and New England for example.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic SuperDork
11/18/11 12:08 p.m.
Javelin wrote:
93EXCivic wrote: Pretty much anything British and the Hot Wheels Vintage racing BRE 510 and Javelin.
Do you have the TR6 in Blue, Red, and Yellow?

Blue and Yellow yes.

Javelin
11/18/11 1:15 p.m.

I'll pick up the Red one for you then if it's still there.

Maroon92
Maroon92 SuperDork
11/18/11 2:47 p.m.
Javelin wrote:
Maroon92 wrote:
Javelin wrote: Blue and White GT3 RS is a Matchbox. Any interest in the Hot Wheels ones and the GT2's?
Sure. You can pitch them in with my other two GTRs and send me an updated invoice... LOL.
Alrighty then, I'll pick 'em up. I'm willing to partial trade for a Red 914. I have the Orange and Dark Green ones.

By "red" do you mean the Lesney edition? I'm not sure that's one I want to trade away...I worked hard to get three of them, and I'm awfully miserly about it...

93EXCivic
93EXCivic SuperDork
11/18/11 2:49 p.m.
Javelin wrote: I'll pick up the Red one for you then if it's still there.

It is all good. I only have limited room on my desk and I want to diversify.

Javelin
11/18/11 3:39 p.m.
Maroon92 wrote:
Javelin wrote:
Maroon92 wrote:
Javelin wrote: Blue and White GT3 RS is a Matchbox. Any interest in the Hot Wheels ones and the GT2's?
Sure. You can pitch them in with my other two GTRs and send me an updated invoice... LOL.
Alrighty then, I'll pick 'em up. I'm willing to partial trade for a Red 914. I have the Orange and Dark Green ones.
By "red" do you mean the Lesney edition? I'm not sure that's one I want to trade away...I worked hard to get three of them, and I'm awfully miserly about it...

Yeah, that one! I gave mine to the AX president of our PCA club as he races a wicked cool 914-6 that looks almost identical. What else do you have in trade fodder?

Javelin
11/18/11 3:39 p.m.
93EXCivic wrote:

Okee dokee.

Seen the Matchbox Morgan Aeromax with the Union Jack on the roof?

Maroon92
Maroon92 SuperDork
11/18/11 4:15 p.m.

Javelin
11/18/11 4:20 p.m.

I have 10 of each of both of those. Now if you have the Red/White/Blue one, the Lime Green stock paint job, or the KMart Black one we can talk. (I have multiples of all, but I need more spares!)

eastsidemav
eastsidemav HalfDork
11/18/11 4:25 p.m.

In reply to 4cylndrfury:

How about a white one with gold wheels? And its in the Cincinnati area. Couple of bucks, or a trade? I've still got an Initial D AE86, so am willing to pass this one on.

Oh yeah, any Richard Petty racing fans? Got a ton of his stuff still in packages I really don't need hangin around.

Cole_Trickle
Cole_Trickle Reader
11/18/11 5:42 p.m.

I need to dig out my Mustang stuff. I bought a ton of die-casts (still in box) when I had my Mustang. The attic is a scary place right now. Im afraid if I go up and my wife finds out, I'll have to clean and organize it...

mndsm
mndsm SuperDork
11/18/11 7:05 p.m.
Javelin wrote:
93EXCivic wrote:
Okee dokee. Seen the Matchbox Morgan Aeromax with the Union Jack on the roof?

I got one of them.... real partial to it though. If I come across another, you're first in line.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic SuperDork
11/18/11 7:15 p.m.
Javelin wrote:
93EXCivic wrote:
Okee dokee. Seen the Matchbox Morgan Aeromax with the Union Jack on the roof?

No but I want it!

mndsm
mndsm SuperDork
11/18/11 7:16 p.m.

Stuff I have for trade/sale currently.

bastomatic
bastomatic Dork
11/18/11 8:25 p.m.

If anyone comes across a Honda Element, I'd like it.

mndsm
mndsm SuperDork
11/18/11 8:40 p.m.

Matchbox makes one of those- I've seen it several times, though not today. I didn't buy it, since..... it was a Honda Element. I'll keep an eye out for one.

NickF40
NickF40 GRM+ Memberand Dork
11/18/11 8:48 p.m.

that Chevy pickup....OH LORD!

JoeyM
JoeyM SuperDork
11/18/11 8:55 p.m.

Late to the party in this thread, as usual. I see you're discussing GTRs. If anybody has one they're willing to sell, let me know. (Especially if it is red.)

My sister did a ride along in a red GTR at the last MSCC autocross, so I thought it would make a fun stocking stuffer for her.....

mndsm
mndsm SuperDork
11/18/11 9:01 p.m.
NickF40 wrote: that Chevy pickup....OH LORD!

They seem to be fairly common, spotted no less than 5 between the stores I was at. That's my spare too. I have one i'm hiding away, it was too good to pass up.

Appleseed
Appleseed SuperDork
11/19/11 4:32 a.m.

Caterhams in blue and now red?!? Damn.

bravenrace
bravenrace SuperDork
11/19/11 8:19 a.m.
Javelin wrote: I am looking for: Hot Wheels Vintage Racing Series Dan Gurney Cougar x2 Dan Gurney AAR Cuda x2 Mark Donohue Javelin x4 Smokey Yunick Camaro x2 Morton's BRE Datsun x2 Mark Donohue Sunoco Camaro x2 Mopar Missile x1 I have standing money in my PayPal for all of these. Thanks!

Hmmm, Seems i would like all of those myself.

bravenrace
bravenrace SuperDork
11/19/11 8:24 a.m.

I have about 50 hot wheels that are 1971 or older vintage. Unfortunately, I've promised to hand them down to my kids. Funny thing is that the only reason I kept them was to give to my kids to play with, but by the time they were ready, the cars were too valuable, so I bought them new ones.

MA$$hole
MA$$hole Reader
11/19/11 11:27 a.m.

In reply to mndsm:

Oooh Caterham! What models are you looking for in a trade?

1 2 3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
DPIdt6SNq43RElfjJOi4Tn4f7m5SSQTIB5rNdmaypobyIo7bhzDa6zWrEWp1SKa1