1 2
bgkast
bgkast GRM+ Memberand Dork
4/27/14 8:52 a.m.

Done. I'm not really the one to push my political views on Facebook.

racerdave600
racerdave600 Dork
4/27/14 9:40 a.m.

Done.

SlickDizzy
SlickDizzy GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
4/27/14 10:07 a.m.

In reply to foxtrapper:

Wording the question that way is my biggest regret so far; I'm going to let it run through the end of the night before I close it and share a few of the data highlights. I will have a lot to write about how phrasing is everything in the final paper, that's for sure...

Beer Baron
Beer Baron UltimaDork
4/27/14 10:40 a.m.

Yeah, wording on some things was a bit confusing.

Also, really wanted the option to say, "Don't care if it is 'factually correct' or not." All those examples were overly alarmist.

I don't know what the purpose of your survey is, but you might have included some some softer political posts or posts that are in favor or positive about a political issue. For example, if there was a political post about guns/gun control you could have the spectrum of: pro gun control demonizing "evil" gun owners; pro gun control extolling the virtues of new gun control legislation; pro gun rights demonizing "stupid" anti-gun people; and pro gun rights extolling the virtues of expanded gun rights legislation.

kazoospec
kazoospec Dork
4/27/14 3:45 p.m.

Done

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy UberDork
4/27/14 4:26 p.m.

I, too, wasn't sure about agreeing or not with the post. Do I agree with the premise? Do I agree with the comment? Do I agree that its been posted? I'd have eliminated that question, as the other two answers pretty much sum it up.

vwcorvette
vwcorvette GRM+ Memberand Dork
4/27/14 4:57 p.m.

You're welcome!

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
4/27/14 5:21 p.m.

Over, under, under, done

Love to see your final paper when you are finished.

gamby
gamby UltimaDork
4/27/14 6:40 p.m.
bgkast wrote: Done. I'm not really the one to push my political views on Facebook.
SlickDizzy
SlickDizzy GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
4/27/14 7:28 p.m.

I've closed the survey at this point. Thank you all for participating! As most of you seemed to guess a lot of the content was BS but there were a few facts snuck in as well. I learned a lot about conducting research and would probably rephrase all of the questions; in an attempt to remain overly "neutral" I accidentally added a layer of confusion when I should have specified what relationship I was trying to establish with each question. When I review the data further I'll share the highlights! Thanks again everyone!

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Z1FNZEV97ODDHVs38IgcW2bP4vR8YSWcG06afC0F6O8qw2ahRweKhHKQjLO82eB4