1 ... 7 8 9
Will
Will UberDork
10/6/24 1:01 p.m.

The Beaches, Wednesday at the Masquerade (Heaven) in Atlanta.

Will
Will UberDork
10/9/24 11:56 a.m.

Charly Bliss last night at Exit In in Nashville.

SV reX
SV reX MegaDork
10/9/24 12:10 p.m.

I hear local live music almost every weekend. 

Antihero
Antihero GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
10/15/24 8:22 p.m.

In about an hour .....The Hu

Everyone should go see them, this will be the 7th time we have

brandonsmash
brandonsmash GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
10/15/24 9:04 p.m.

In reply to Antihero :

Wolf Totem is a great track! Enjoy the show - I bet it's great!

I caught Hatebreed with Harm's Way last night. Freaking 30 years on and Hatebreed is still putting out great music. I didn't anticipate getting in the pit, but then they played Perseverance and I didn't really have a choice because, well, it's a fantastic song. A little bit later I was up front and a fight broke out. Jamey Jasta brought attention to it on the mic and people scattered, except for a few people. I was with those few people. We dove in to the fight and made it stop, and I marched a dude out. Good to know that's still my reaction.

brandonsmash
brandonsmash GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
10/15/24 9:06 p.m.

Seriously, these guys are great. With a name like Hatebreed you'd expect some sort of skinhead music, but that's not it. It's overwhelmingly positive and sends a message about triumph over adversity. 

MAKE YOUR STAND

BURN THE BRIDGE

BURN THE BRIDGE TO THE PLACE WHERE YOUR FEAR LIVES

OHSCrifle
OHSCrifle GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
10/15/24 9:36 p.m.

Saw the Eagles at the Las Vegas Sphere last Saturday night. All I can say is if you like a band and they are playing at the sphere... GO!

The venue is incredible sonically and visually. Like an IMAX but bigger with 165,000 speaker drivers in the house. And it sounded perfect. 

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
10/16/24 10:42 a.m.

Last night: Kreator x Testament.

Tk8398
Tk8398 HalfDork
10/16/24 1:57 p.m.

Current last one was Emmylou Harris at Golden Gate Park in SF, I'm planning to go to at least a couple this weekend (Chokecherry, Vosh) and probably Fusion Babies next weekend.  I usually go to 75-100 shows a year.

10001110101 Reader
10/16/24 3:13 p.m.

Tonight is Henry Wagons and The Dead South.

Friday is Spiritbox, Gojira, and Korn.

Antihero
Antihero GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
10/16/24 5:10 p.m.
brandonsmash said:

In reply to Antihero :

Wolf Totem is a great track! Enjoy the show - I bet it's great!

I caught Hatebreed with Harm's Way last night. Freaking 30 years on and Hatebreed is still putting out great music. I didn't anticipate getting in the pit, but then they played Perseverance and I didn't really have a choice because, well, it's a fantastic song. A little bit later I was up front and a fight broke out. Jamey Jasta brought attention to it on the mic and people scattered, except for a few people. I was with those few people. We dove in to the fight and made it stop, and I marched a dude out. Good to know that's still my reaction.

They were great again, see them if they come close to you!

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/19/24 12:00 a.m.

Sturgill Simpson tonight in Pittsburgh. Not a huge fan of arena shows but it was a good time, lot of jamming and covers.

1 ... 7 8 9

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
sz4GOu0aaLNRwrlGxfyua8NvwoqpPbzf5nA34fCiQiPeyzOiqm5wtPCR0KKVn6Hj