1 2
DoctorBlade
DoctorBlade Dork
12/24/11 10:27 p.m.

Duh. No snow here. That song "I'm dreaming of a Wet Christmas" is getting airplay, however...

NGTD
NGTD Dork
12/24/11 10:44 p.m.

Not even a white christmas up here!!!

Hoping for snow on Christmas Day.

Ski membership was paid for in Nov.

neon4891
neon4891 SuperDork
12/24/11 10:59 p.m.

I might get a dusting, but thats it.

Mazdax605
Mazdax605 Dork
12/24/11 11:46 p.m.

What are you guys talking about with this green crap. Everything around here is brown, or dead, or brown and dead.

I am cool with no snow by the way. I hate the stuff.

Keith_Goodrich
Keith_Goodrich New Reader
12/25/11 9:43 a.m.

Well it not be much but it is actually white out at this time. I do not expect it to last for very long though.

wheels777
wheels777 Dork
12/25/11 9:54 a.m.

Warm and sunny in York, Pa. Perfect weather for a cruise and the Henry has a tank full of fuel....Hmm, I wonder what I am driving to the In-Laws

wbjones
wbjones SuperDork
12/25/11 10:09 a.m.
hotrodlarry wrote: no white christmas here...i'm beginning to think the money i spent on new snow tires was not a wise investment.

think of it as money well spent... if it keeps it from snowing

Taiden
Taiden Dork
12/25/11 10:44 a.m.

It just started snowing here... very lightly.

MitchellC
MitchellC SuperDork
12/26/11 12:44 a.m.

It was in the mid-seventies this evening. It was a perfect evening to catch up with some friends over a few cold ones. I couldn't ask for a better Christmas evening. In the fifteen or so years that I have lived in Florida, I only remember one memorably cold Christmas day, which was the first Christmas that we lived here.

Don't worry, the cold weather will come. Once March rolls around, I'll be wishing for more warm weather.

curtis73
curtis73 GRM+ Memberand Dork
12/26/11 2:24 a.m.

I'm in Austin, finishing a move to Pittsburgh. Today we had a tiny bit of freezing precipitation as misty rain froze. I pretended it was snow, does that count?

fasted58
fasted58 SuperDork
12/26/11 11:58 a.m.
curtis73 wrote: I'm in Austin, finishing a move to Pittsburgh. Today we had a tiny bit of freezing precipitation as misty rain froze. I pretended it was snow, does that count?

40-some degrees w/ sun in the 'burgh area today, sounds like Austin/ Pgh weather is reversed

DoctorBlade
DoctorBlade Dork
12/26/11 12:01 p.m.

It's still raining here.

Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/26/11 12:45 p.m.

No snow here. I'm OK with it. The new shovel and fresh snow tires must be keeping it at bay. Money well spent.

Zomby woof
Zomby woof SuperDork
12/26/11 12:56 p.m.

Same here. Sunny, and above freezing.

Conquest351
Conquest351 HalfDork
12/26/11 1:46 p.m.

Has 12" on the ground in Carlsbad, NM on Christmas Eve and about 8" or so still there on Christmas Day. My first White Christmas EVAR!! I'm 33, so I've been waiting a while. It snowed in Brownwood, TX (where I live) last year but we were in Carlsbad (in-laws live there). It was pretty cool!!

cwh
cwh SuperDork
12/27/11 7:51 a.m.

First time seeing snow is definitely cool. Most of my grandkids have not seen it yet. But after that, the thrill goes away quick. After 100 or so times, arrgghh.

mtn
mtn SuperDork
12/27/11 8:41 a.m.
cwh wrote: First time seeing snow is definitely cool. Most of my grandkids have not seen it yet. But after that, the thrill goes away quick. After 100 or so times, arrgghh.

I'm probably at about 100, still look forward to it every time. Maybe I'm brain damaged?

Knurled
Knurled GRM+ Memberand Dork
12/27/11 8:46 a.m.
Fletch1 wrote: It's green here in central Ohio. I remember having snow pretty much every Christmas when I was little. Not so much anymore.

Most of Ohio only gets a snowy Christmas one year in four.

slantvaliant
slantvaliant Dork
12/27/11 1:40 p.m.

We had snow in Lubbock, Texas. Not a winter wonderland kind of snow, but not too annoying either.

Rusted_Busted_Spit
Rusted_Busted_Spit GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/27/11 1:52 p.m.
I'm probably at about 100, still look forward to it every time. Maybe I'm brain damaged?

Me too. I lived in Louisiana for almost 3 years, thanks to Uncle Sam, and my wife and I bothed really missed the snow. Bring it on, please.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3DIUhwNNDksSeeWMmfMXhH0XxFs1X85HwbYwSqWBU6qSwLe2arcYBZAsf3wYmuI2