1 ... 3 4 5 6
Duke
Duke PowerDork
8/15/13 12:18 p.m.
vwcorvette wrote: Just don't let your Jewish wife talk you into Matzoh pizza.

I'm am convinced that Catholics punish themselves with cultural guilt, while Jews punish themselves with kosher food.

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
8/15/13 12:22 p.m.

So what's up with Pizza with cold cheese on it? Anyone else have a place that does that nearby? They take it out of the oven, then put the shredded cheese on it, and it comes all cold and gross. They get it at work sometimes, ugh.

z31maniac
z31maniac PowerDork
8/15/13 12:35 p.m.
logdog wrote:
Swank Force One wrote:
logdog wrote:
Curmudgeon wrote: American cheese on pizza? Urk. I just threw up a little...
What else would you put on a cheeseburger pizza?
I just threw up a lot. If i want a berkeleying cheeseburger, i'll eat a berkeleying cheeseburger.
What do you eat if you want a taco or BBQ chicken?

BBQ chicken pizza is awesome if made correctly. I don't support other weird things like cheeseburger though.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
8/15/13 12:40 p.m.
logdog wrote: Buffalo chicken pizza FTW!

Quoted for truth.

I am going with pizza is like sex even if it is bad it is still pizza unless it is Papa John's then it is just nasty.

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
8/15/13 2:23 p.m.
z31maniac wrote:
logdog wrote:
Swank Force One wrote:
logdog wrote:
I just threw up a lot. If i want a berkeleying cheeseburger, i'll eat a berkeleying cheeseburger.
BBQ chicken pizza is awesome if made correctly. I don't support other weird things like cheeseburger though.

Barbecue sauce.

Pizza.

These do NOT belong together. Ever. In any shape form or fashion. Not even by mistake.

z31maniac
z31maniac PowerDork
8/15/13 2:33 p.m.

You are incorrect goodly sir.

poopshovel
poopshovel MegaDork
8/15/13 2:34 p.m.
Curmudgeon wrote:
z31maniac wrote:
logdog wrote:
Swank Force One wrote:
logdog wrote:
Barbecue sauce. Pizza. These do NOT belong together. Ever. In any shape form or fashion. Not even by mistake.

You know, I'm scared to argue with you about anything...specifically anything food-related, as the fear of having my frogmore stew card revoked is crippling.

Gasoline
Gasoline Dork
8/15/13 3:26 p.m.

Hot!, Cold, Hot!, Cold, etc.

Pizza!, Beer, Women!, Revenge, etc.

(Old Klingon proverb)

Curmudgeon
Curmudgeon MegaDork
8/15/13 3:52 p.m.
poopshovel wrote:
Curmudgeon wrote:
z31maniac wrote:
logdog wrote:
Swank Force One wrote:
logdog wrote:
Barbecue sauce. Pizza. These do NOT belong together. Ever. In any shape form or fashion. Not even by mistake.
You know, I'm scared to argue with you about anything...specifically anything food-related, as the fear of having my frogmore stew card revoked is crippling.

How about this: Frogmore Stew pizza?

Appleseed
Appleseed UltimaDork
8/15/13 4:00 p.m.
93EXCivic wrote:
logdog wrote: Buffalo chicken pizza FTW!
Quoted for truth. I am going with pizza is like sex even if it is bad it is still pizza unless it is Papa John's then it is just nasty.

Sex can be nasty. Just like pizza.

Duke
Duke PowerDork
8/15/13 4:16 p.m.
Appleseed wrote:
93EXCivic wrote: I am going with pizza is like sex even if it is bad it is still pizza unless it is Papa John's then it is just nasty.
Sex can be nasty. Just like pizza.

You have to have eaten a few pizzas before you learn that truth.

Appleseed
Appleseed UltimaDork
8/15/13 6:10 p.m.

Of course. If you've only eaten one pizza, to what will you compare it to?

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
8/15/13 6:12 p.m.
Appleseed wrote: Of course. If you've only eaten one pizza, to what will you compare it to?

Sometimes when you go out for pizza, it's incredible.

Other times, it's so bad you want to send it back.

But if you stay home and make your own damn pizza, you'll always make one you like.

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 UltraDork
8/15/13 6:25 p.m.

Papa Murphy's Pizza - just thinking about that place gives me the squirts. That's the worst fooding experience I've ever had. There are times where I couldn't avoid eating either as I'm visiting the parents and that's what mom got to eat (how can you tell mom no?). That shouldn't even be constituted as food, I'm pretty sure it's on the same level of Monster where the FDA hasn't investigated their product.

Pizza Hut is not pizza either. You should just take it out of the box and insert into toilet. I have an iron stomach too, but those two brands of pizza somehow do more work on my intestinal tract than fresh mexican tap water.

With that being said, I'm a sucker for any kind of pseudo-authentic pizza pie whether it be New York or Upstate New York or Cheeecago. So long as the ingredients are fresh, the sauce isn't watery, and the dough doesn't share characteristics with cardboard.

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
8/15/13 6:40 p.m.
DirtyBird222 wrote: With that being said, I'm a sucker for any kind of pseudo-authentic pizza pie whether it be New York or Upstate New York or Cheeecago. So long as the ingredients are fresh, the sauce isn't watery, and the dough doesn't share characteristics with cardboard.

The worst pizza I've ever had is pretty much anything around my in-laws near Albany NY. Since everyone keeps saying pizza is like sex, Albany pizza is about as bad a sex with a decaying hooker found behind a truck stop.

Appleseed
Appleseed UltimaDork
8/15/13 6:42 p.m.

Is that pizza or a felony?

logdog
logdog GRM+ Memberand Dork
8/15/13 6:51 p.m.

I like a good busty redhead pizza.

bikerbenz
bikerbenz New Reader
8/15/13 6:56 p.m.

At college there was a cheeseburger pizza with ground beef cheddar onions and pickles. The idea of pickles sounds gross but it was good.

poopshovel
poopshovel MegaDork
8/15/13 7:01 p.m.
Duke wrote:
vwcorvette wrote: Just don't let your Jewish wife talk you into Matzoh pizza.
I'm am convinced that Catholics punish themselves with cultural guilt, while Jews punish themselves with kosher food.

You are my new favorite person.

logdog
logdog GRM+ Memberand Dork
8/15/13 7:05 p.m.

I think there is a joke in here somewhere about how finding a pickle with your pizza means you are hanging out in the wrong bars. Or right bars. Whatever floats your boat.

SlantSex
SlantSex New Reader
8/15/13 7:28 p.m.

Clam pizza aint bad.  photo 992.jpg

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 UltraDork
8/15/13 11:39 p.m.
Wally wrote:
DirtyBird222 wrote: With that being said, I'm a sucker for any kind of pseudo-authentic pizza pie whether it be New York or Upstate New York or Cheeecago. So long as the ingredients are fresh, the sauce isn't watery, and the dough doesn't share characteristics with cardboard.
The worst pizza I've ever had is pretty much anything around my in-laws near Albany NY. Since everyone keeps saying pizza is like sex, Albany pizza is about as bad a sex with a decaying hooker found behind a truck stop.

When I say upstate I mean Buffalo region not that capitol no one cares aboot. Although last time I was in Buffalo one of my family members decided to bring square cut pizza to the family. She was told to leave.

neon4891
neon4891 UltimaDork
8/16/13 9:49 a.m.

So... Last night I was wanting pizza for dinner after work. After a debate of make it my self/dominoes/Wegmans(in store pizza shop) I ended up with a large sausage from wegs. Ate a slice walking to the car, decent. 2 more slightly colder slices when I got home, ok. 2 slices out of the toaster oven for breakfast, amazing.

That is all.

mtn
mtn UltimaDork
8/16/13 10:02 a.m.

Chicago-style thin crust FTMFW

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
8/16/13 10:26 a.m.
SlantSex wrote: Clam pizza aint bad.

Except if I am not mistaken that is a pic of a freshly shucked oyster.

1 ... 3 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ikhbv3CDIipMZfP3bMyTRlubej2eyAi2TapQfLOEDIN3wHqYOf7sQurgPKbTquhg