1 2 3
SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
8/22/11 4:55 p.m.
integraguy wrote: Tennessee does NOT have a law that says you can't have passengers in the back of a pickup truck....but the city of Memphis DOES, and it's rarely (from what I've ever seen) enforced.

All 50 states require car seats for infants. That means they DON'T NEED a law that says infants can't ride in the back of a pickup. There is no car seat back there, therefore they can't ride there.

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/22/11 7:55 p.m.

8 mos old is a little young but somewhere there a slides of me riding from Long Island to Lake George in the back of my Dad's pickup at the ripe old age of 4. Of course he had a cap on it so it was ok.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic SuperDork
8/22/11 8:51 p.m.

I mean I am all for letting kids get bumps and bruises. Even riding in the back of a pickup but not at 8 months!!!!!!!! That is ridiculous.

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker SuperDork
8/22/11 8:55 p.m.
93EXCivic wrote: I mean I am all for letting kids get bumps and bruises. Even riding in the back of a pickup but not at 8 months!!!!!!!! That is ridiculous.

I know, right? They are barely able to chew tobacco properly at that age. But in this case - there was an adult holding the stroller (and presumably the spitoon) so its fine.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic SuperDork
8/22/11 8:59 p.m.
Giant Purple Snorklewacker wrote:
93EXCivic wrote: I mean I am all for letting kids get bumps and bruises. Even riding in the back of a pickup but not at 8 months!!!!!!!! That is ridiculous.
I know, right? They are barely able to chew tobacco properly at that age. But in this case - there was an adult holding the stroller (and presumably the spitoon) so its fine.

I did accidentally pick up my grandpa split can once when I was a little older then that and take a drink.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
wiV8mzisECC8mKPuV8zVaiO3Vdf6wJItehVlytgrbpHmg720RByDzVnKOOztybr8