petegossett
petegossett GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
3/1/14 8:00 a.m.

Well, at least it's a start/attempt at something like that…

http://tippecanoe.craigslist.org/cto/4340653256.html

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/1/14 11:15 a.m.

I forgot what good looking those firebird stock cars were. Pretty much everything by me had a Camaro body on it.

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
3/1/14 11:35 a.m.

That lexan windshield isn't street legal in Indiana.......

ncjay
ncjay HalfDork
3/1/14 1:00 p.m.

There's a few different street legal sprint cars out there. One of my neighbors had a street legal dirt late model, but I haven't seen it around lately.

DrBoost
DrBoost PowerDork
3/1/14 1:48 p.m.

Head lights are too low for any state I'd suspect.

Knurled
Knurled GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
3/1/14 2:02 p.m.

IIRC there was a company that was making Porsche 962s road-legal, including safety/emissions requirements.

I'd like to say it was Schuppan but the car that I found ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schuppan_962CR ) is not it - the one I am thinking of had the 962 tub.

Jerry
Jerry Dork
3/1/14 2:31 p.m.

In reply to petegossett:

"the only thing I would trade for is a nice vehicle for my wife or silver bars or rounds" That's an odd request for a trade for craigslist. Not guns, motorcycles, GTR's, but silver?

Knurled
Knurled GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
3/1/14 5:45 p.m.

In reply to Jerry:

I was wondering about that myself. I thought it was some euphemism for firearms somehow. Trading them is banned on CL and people invent ways around that, the one I see most often is "things that go boom".

stroker
stroker Dork
3/1/14 5:58 p.m.
ncjay wrote: There's a few different street legal sprint cars out there. One of my neighbors had a street legal dirt late model, but I haven't seen it around lately.

I'd be curious where he got the neutral suspension bits for that...

Wally
Wally GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/1/14 6:19 p.m.

In reply to stroker:

It looks like he didn't. Sprint cars are straight axles at both ends, and it still looks like it has a good amount of offset

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ngmFsJCN9pdAP9jNhMAEKOX5pzysO2kaXgtwnMFFcMXRk0Tf7HTwtkt3p36VKfIm