wearymicrobe
wearymicrobe UberDork
2/26/18 11:50 a.m.

90K Or best offer.

2010 – Snakeskin Green Dodge Viper ACR Coupe Modification list below. The wife and I have made a decision that due to the lack of events in our area that we will be going back to a more street friendly exotic. I am open to trades for a Murci, a well maintained 360/430 spider in e-Gear or another 550 spyder replica / daytona or cobra with SB100 registration.  Cash on both sides as appropriate. I am selling the STI as well. If all things come together I would also be interested in a SLS coupe or 1962 corvette that is in driver condition or possibly a SL Black.

11,000 miles, currently running on street friendly pilot sports with good tread depth. If used in a sport manner I suggest R88R's all the way around. The custom wheels will take a 315/355+ combo off of the Gen V ACR if you really hate money.  I also have a set of Stock Gen IV ACR 5 spoke sidewinders that I can throw in as parts of a small parts package

This car is a killer if you are not prepared and skilled for it. In the right hands the best way to describe it is a 700hp spec Miata. In the wrong hands it will quite frankly kill you for sneezing. It has immediate turn in, it is incredibly neutral at the limit and the additional aero means it sticks in high speed corners in a way that defies belief.  It will break the tires loose in all gears under 5th even at speed and with traction.

I am not kidding about this, my last build killed its new owner in ~4 hours after taking possession with 200 less HP and with a full PPI from one of the best Viper mechanics in the world giving it the green light. My third viper paralyzed a lot porter from the waist down when he spun it in a lot and put the real end into a light pole. This car has absolutely no digital safety features, no traction control, no stability control, ABS that is there only so they could sell the car on public streets. If you drive under 4/10th on the street you will be fine. If you push this car it will do exactly what you ask it to do with no restraint. YOU have been warned.

• Interior Work- Leather Seat,  Green Stitch and ACR Logo  
• Interior Work-  Shift Boot,  Green Stitch  
• Interior Work-  Wrap Visors in Leather,  Green Stitch  
• Interior Work-  Wrap Shift Knob,  Green Stitch   
• Interior Work-  Wrap E-Brake Boot,  Green Stitch  
• Interior Work-  Racing Harness Seat Belts with Green Stich  
• Bronze bushing short shifter (Stock Knob)
• Interior Work-  Headrest Logo and ACR Logo
• Painted Center Console- Snakeskin Green
• ACR Viper Floor Mats
• Metal Work-  Stack Performance Snakeskin Green Roll Cage with X-Cross Exterior Features
• Carbon Fiber Dual Front Carbon Fiber Dive Planes
• Satin Black BBS Magnesium 3 Piece Viper Wheels (20K give or take to have made one of only two sets ever made)
• Full Clear Bra Installed all leading surfaces (3K)
• Front and Rear Viper Track Day Tow Hooks Engine Features
• bellenger Viper 8.4 Headers (Made to keep cats in stock location)
• Viper Borla Exhaust
• Stack Performance Ported and Polished Heads
• Ported Gen IV Intake (I suggest the Gen V upgrade if you track a lot in the desert)
• Stack Performance  Cold Air Viper Intake System
• Stack Performance hi-flow air filters (Green with green mesh and open end element) •  Carbon Fiber Radiator Inlet Cover
• Performance 170 T Degree Thermostat
• High Performance Mopar ECU
• Full  Engine Bay Paint Work- Snakeskin Green Intake Tubes, Snakeskin Green Valve Covers, Gloss Black Intake Manifold and  Snakeskin Green and Black Valve Covers. •  Fabricated and Painted to Match Engine Cross Brace
• 3.55 Cryo OS Giken Differential
• Rear Mounted Viper Plug-in Battery Tender Suspension and Brake Features
• Penske two/four way Adjustable F1 Racing suspension by EMI racing (1400LB shock setup exactly as ACR-X OCRA)
• Snakeskin Green Racing Suspension Springs
• Upgraded Adjustable Viper Sway Bar Links

• Upgraded clutch (Stage 3 Stack Performace)

• Lightened Flywheel

• Upgraded halfshalfs

• 17.3 inch endless rotors in front 16.7 rear.

• Currently on semi race pads. (Pagid Green)

• Rose joints on suspension to remove rubber.

• Upgraded radiator (I Think)

• Carbon fiber air deflector in motor

• Upgraded door speakers (quarts)

• Seat foam recut with memory foam and widened to support larger driver.

• Engine/Transmission mounts upgraded to semisolid

• About another  5-10K worth of small stuff I have forgotton.

Car was in ~15mph accident in March of 2017, rear passenger fender was replaced, rear wheel repainted and filled in scratches. Rear suspension uprights also replaced but were not damaged. I drive this thing to hard to take chances. Does not show up on Carfax. This is why the price is reduced. Car has been appraised at 110-115K for insurance purposes in the last six months.

wearymicrobe
wearymicrobe UberDork
2/26/18 11:51 a.m.

Pictures to follow tonight when I get them on a good server.

bmw88rider
bmw88rider GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
2/26/18 7:08 p.m.

Too bad I'm not ready to give up betty just yet because this is the only car I'd want to give her up for. I'm very familiar with HP and no nannys

wearymicrobe
wearymicrobe UberDork
2/26/18 7:57 p.m.
bmw88rider said:

Too bad I'm not ready to give up betty just yet because this is the only car I'd want to give her up for. I'm very familiar with HP and no nannys

I am looking to sell to someone like you. Honestly I don’t want another death on my conscious. 

Phots soon though I already have an offer from 6speed. 

Cactus
Cactus Reader
2/27/18 8:36 p.m.

I'm familiar with like, over half that power and no nannies, but I won't pretend 700 is a small number. 

Wish I had the cash, these things are epic.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
DDGcFAJtUJDqHIQDS7HeqL9Xeyy6zuoQbg54Ac6UaBGo5nY9rQqyvD5OWF3yN7Nj