RacetruckRon
RacetruckRon GRM+ Memberand Dork
8/2/23 3:26 p.m.

I have a used LS1/LS6 style flywheel, used South Bend Stage 2 pressure plate and new OEM clutch disc taking up space.  I just replaced the clutch and flywheel in my LS swapped Ram50, the disc is brand new and won't be needed as the CD009 trans I have has a different spline count. This should work with any LS style T56 or AR5 transmission.

The flywheel and pressure plate have about 1500 miles on them with a 6 puck ceramic disc almost no hot spots could use a resurface possibly.  Pressure plate is quite heavy and was unpleasant to street drive with the aggressive disc but would be good for a challenge build. I have a new pilot bearing and used slave cylinder I can include too.

$50 plus shipping, located in Janesville, WI. I would like to see this on a challenge build if possible.

Ranger50
Ranger50 MegaDork
8/3/23 10:37 a.m.

If I only had a challenge build....

RacetruckRon
8/3/23 11:40 a.m.

In reply to Ranger50 :

This could be a good start to one

Ranger50
Ranger50 MegaDork
8/3/23 2:08 p.m.

In reply to RacetruckRon :

I assume 1 1/8"x26 spline disc?

RacetruckRon
8/3/23 2:14 p.m.

In reply to Ranger50 :

Correct. It's a Rockauto C5 Corvette replacement. PERFECTION CLUTCH MU501851 is the kit I bought just for the pressure plate. 

madmrak351
madmrak351 Reader
8/5/23 10:49 a.m.

Rough idea of weight and shipping costs to 32560? Price sure is right. Any chance of GRM relay to se Georgia or ne Florida? That would make the ar5 in my shop much more budget friendly. Thanks!

RacetruckRon
RacetruckRon GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/5/23 12:40 p.m.
madmrak351 said:

Rough idea of weight and shipping costs to 32560? Price sure is right. Any chance of GRM relay to se Georgia or ne Florida? That would make the ar5 in my shop much more budget friendly. Thanks!

I'm guessing it's in the 45-50lb neighborhood, it would probably be $50 to ship via UPS. I'm tentatively going to be in St. Augustine area over Christmas otherwise I'm in Foley, Alabama a couple times a year. That's about as close to that area I generally get. 

madmrak351
madmrak351 Reader
8/5/23 1:26 p.m.

In reply to RacetruckRon :

St Augustine would work great, if not I can drive to Alabama if needed. I am glad to pay you up front. Most likely I would use it on my BMW challenge car, however it is not beyond the realm of possibility that it would be used on my rougher 240sx coupe.

RacetruckRon
8/5/23 1:50 p.m.

In reply to madmrak351 :

Oh you bought Matt's bimmer right? Is there any other LS parts you need?

madmrak351
madmrak351 Reader
8/5/23 2:03 p.m.

If you have a better camshaft for a 5.3 at a challenge friendly price I am interested. I have several sets of 799 heads. Also looking for usable 4.8 pistons and upgrade valve springs. Yes I am the guy who bought Matt's BMW. 

RacetruckRon
8/5/23 2:04 p.m.

In reply to madmrak351 :

Shoot me a pm I would trade several many things for a good set of 799 heads

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
sMIa6dufHo3TAiv1KQfqnX98aaq4yPxcLBvci5bsRMTtXsb31KCN6WdcQD5e6evv