RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/3/24 9:55 a.m.

I've made mention of it in another thread, but here's a formal invite/announcement. 

I'm having another big party.

Saturday September 28, my place in Smithton PA, about 45 minutes down 51 from Pittsburgh proper. 

All day and into the night, rain or shine. 

Kid friendly ish. There will most likely be a handful of kids from 2 to 18 running around throughout the day, but this started out aimed at adults. 

I'm smoking then frying a turkey, got a big old bag of wings to fry, and whatever other goofy fryer ideas I have since the turkey fryer will be out, and trying something ridiculous with a chunk of pork belly, some bacon, and the smoker. If you've ever been to or seen one of my parties, you know there will be plenty of food. 

Beer fridge will be stocked with Mickey's and Stoneys, at least one bottle of Kurvball will be in rotation most of the day. 

Weather permitting, probably a bon fire running most of the day and into the night as well. 

If it rains, the patio is covered and wired for sound and I have pop-up tents to put the fryer in. 

RevRico
RevRico GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/25/24 5:14 p.m.

Just a bumped reminder.

The Luke Bryan farm tour is 1.5 miles up the street, should be fun watching out of Towner's wreck into the creek.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
nYqM9RyXvSwRYlOg3eXvrLl278PzGIjpQ7yA57iLRUJepHHpIORKqKHOQlMl9T0N