1 2
Loweguy5
Loweguy5 GRM+ Memberand Dork
6/21/24 6:50 p.m.

This is the neatest thing I never knew existed until 10 minutes ago.

Now I want to spend my evening looking at them online...

wvumtnbkr
wvumtnbkr GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
6/21/24 6:52 p.m.

I think I will get to drive one!  And if I read between the lines, do a burnout in one!

bbbbRASS
bbbbRASS Reader
6/21/24 8:37 p.m.
wvumtnbkr said:

I think I will get to drive one!  And if I read between the lines, do a burnout in one!

indeed you shall! And I think you will help source brake and suspension component alternatives  

bbbbRASS
bbbbRASS Reader
6/21/24 8:39 p.m.
Loweguy5 said:

This is the neatest thing I never knew existed until 10 minutes ago.

Now I want to spend my evening looking at them online...

I had never heard of them before seeing it on the auction site. The company is around and responsive, but there is almost no info/forums on it. 10-10 would recommend. I drove my wife around the area where my school is today and after initially dreading the experience admitted to it being fun. It also has a 1000 payload and disc brakes to do serious work, and is aluminum and fiberglass so no rust issues!

bbbbRASS
bbbbRASS Reader
7/15/24 8:50 p.m.

I'm an idiot. It's an EXV2, not the way I transposed the letters. 

this thing is awesome, and just keep chugging along. I need to grease the zerks and do some work to the suspension and brakes, but it is a huge help. We have daily thunderstorms and the door seals, don't. The humidity is so much that tools I've left on the seat on days it doesn't rain still get surface rust over the weekend. I love this truck, I hate this place. 

wvumtnbkr
wvumtnbkr GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
7/15/24 9:49 p.m.

You dyslexic stih!  I wanted to do brun uots!

bbbbRASS
bbbbRASS Reader
8/16/24 3:03 p.m.

It's ridiculously hot/humid here, and this puppy didn't come with the optional fan, just the blower to defrost and heat. So I tapped into a spare circuit, 3D printed a mount and shroud for a PC fan, and made a janky blower to help keep the sweat out of my eyes. I will make it more permanent and pretty when it's cold out. 

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
wxGWZFRdOdcxOpnNofBJp2FUIPEkGLyERpH7ZzXd53SMf15SqqP9r5bgBnCdWgTF