1 ... 49 50 51
Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/14/24 9:38 p.m.

Feel like this has happened once already

i bought back the z32 less the engine/trans/interior/lights. He left all the new suspension and brake parts, tons of extras, half his immaculate brown/tan interior including a crack free dash, better t tops than it left with, and some of the extras that I tossed in when it sold. Will be parting it out and scrapping what's left. 

also bought a honda dream that is slightly more nightmare and will probably have to part that over the winter to get my money back and make a little. 

getting back on track on ebay listing consistently, working through the backlog, and stocking stuff in an organized manner so when something sells I just need to tape it up and send it out. 

definitely want to find the right home for the 57 chevy that isn't my home. Have yet to sell the virago or the 3 wheeler even though they've been replaced. Have my sister's old buddy 125 up at the cabin and my dad's old dirtbike is mine now and waiting for me to clean the carb. 

Patrick
10/17/24 5:58 p.m.

classicJackets (FS)
classicJackets (FS) SuperDork
10/17/24 7:54 p.m.

Quick work!! Those are still such good looking cars

Patrick
10/18/24 6:02 p.m.

It's gone to the big scrapyard in the sky. Actually it's at reed's salvage and probably crushed and on their mountain of scrap. I got complemented on just how far I stripped it, so I've got that going for me.

Also of note: sold the ridgeline for a $50 profit to a junk car buyer guy. 

1 ... 49 50 51

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
59EvV2pjbOGeRAEE6GvBoc5BXxwiwW7f5BhYK1x4bQyvmte0raDkHt4ZESQTZ29f