cfvwtuner
cfvwtuner Reader
8/23/23 3:56 p.m.

It looks like it is time to move the car on.  It's a 2000 Focus ZX3, I think has about 140K on it.  Autocrossed and tracked years ago in the Northeast. 

Silver with SVT headlights, Euro tail lights and an really early euro RS wing (looks like an SVT wing, but its different). Progress springs, Koni shocks, eibach swaybars.  Magnaflow exhaust, home made intake on an otherwise non modded engine.  Interior has an Autopower 4 point roll bar installed.  Comes with the currently installed EAP Recaro interior, also comes with the stock ZX3 interior.  It's sitting on early SVT 5 spoke 17's

Also comes with a set of EAP 17's that need refinishing, and at least one set of 15's and 16's factory wheels.

It was parked a few years ago.  She picked up a new 16 Focus Sport, and this one needed a little work.  Rear wheel cylinders were installed, but the pedal felt bad.  I think the drums arent adjusted correctly.  AC doesnt work anymore, airbag light on for an unknown reason. Needs a reverse light, rear brakes looked at.  Probably a timing belt and plugs (due to age).   It's been sitting in a dry garage, and hasnt been started in at least 4 years.

Only going as a package.  

$3500

we can break it down per Challange rules if need be.

e-mail my username at yahoo for pictures.  

Puddy46
Puddy46 Reader
8/23/23 4:05 p.m.

Location?

cfvwtuner
cfvwtuner Reader
8/23/23 7:41 p.m.

In reply to Puddy46 :

Sorry

Car located in Bristol,  CT 

MrStickShift
MrStickShift Reader
8/24/23 12:17 p.m.

If it's a manual, any interest in a 1996 Buick Roadmaster that needs a starter? It's the wagon, I have video of it running, and its got the LT1 in it. I'm about an hour away from you, near Danbury.

cfvwtuner
cfvwtuner Reader
8/24/23 1:38 p.m.

In reply to MrStickShift :

It is a manual.  Unfortunately, She's not interested in a trade.  We have too many cars and trying to thin the herd a little

MrStickShift
MrStickShift Reader
8/24/23 2:34 p.m.

In reply to cfvwtuner :

Ah, I see. No worries!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
kSPygL33MW1R6nvfdzJplQdi1t0bpOJ76LIsxFGeYLINQjbPwPFhopwMGgHG0mUk