Colin Wood
Colin Wood Associate Editor
6/25/24 12:56 p.m.

Someone here has to need this, or at least know someone that needs it.

2004 Pontiac Grand Prix Limo

$7950 and located in Provo, Utah. From the description:

This car has been amazing and it’s absolutely one of a kind! I bought this Limo at under 70,000 miles and have gotten such great use out of it. I bought it to have fun with friends and take people around town for a good time. It currently has 68,963 miles I’m selling now because I have other projects I’m working on and don’t use the Limo as much as I did. The car runs phenomenal…it has a V6 supercharged engine and brand new battery, both run smoothly. The power steering on the car works great as well. The cabin is spacious comfortably fits 8 — I’ve ridden with 10+. It comes with a fully equipped and functioning sound system, PA system to talk to the driver, as well as typical dome/floor lights and an electronic privacy window. The interior is pristine while the exterior has evidence of wear. There is some paint chipping around the bumpers as well as tears in the plastic cover on the rooftop. In my opinion the rugged, poppy, bright red exterior adds to the positive attention and impressed looks it gets when people get inside and see the nice interior. Again this car is one of a kind!

dculberson
dculberson MegaDork
6/25/24 1:51 p.m.

From Juggalambo to Juggalimo!

Indy - Guy
Indy - Guy UltimaDork
6/25/24 1:59 p.m.
Colin Wood said:

Someone here has to need this, or at least know someone that needs it.

.... The interior is pristine while the exterior has evidence of wear. ...

Front and center:

-Worn away area.

-Ripped seam.

J.A. Ackley
J.A. Ackley Senior Editor
6/25/24 2:50 p.m.

What in redneck he ... you know, this has some appeal to me. I think my neighbors won't dig me street parking it, though.

Indy - Guy
Indy - Guy UltimaDork
6/25/24 3:27 p.m.

In reply to J.A. Ackley :

It would make a Glorious Lemons Rally Car.

buzzboy
buzzboy UltraDork
6/25/24 4:48 p.m.

I bought this Limo at under 70,000 miles and have gotten such great use out of it. I bought it to have fun with friends and take people around town for a good time. It currently has 68,963 miles

Uh....

J.A. Ackley
J.A. Ackley Senior Editor
6/25/24 6:29 p.m.
Indy - Guy said:

Could sell space for spectators ... I mean team members. Lotsa team members. No limit on those, right? Intriguing. 

iansane
iansane GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/26/24 10:42 a.m.
Indy - Guy said:

I'm thinking Gambler. Lift it and have fun with everyone!

Colin Wood
Colin Wood Associate Editor
6/26/24 2:25 p.m.
iansane said:
Indy - Guy said:

I'm thinking Gambler. Lift it and have fun with everyone!

I second the motion!

P3PPY
P3PPY GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/26/24 7:04 p.m.

Again it's happened-- why in the world am I finding myself angry after looking at awful cars?? It just brings out the grump in me. I hate that car deeply. 

Spearfishin
Spearfishin Reader
6/26/24 9:24 p.m.
buzzboy said:

I bought this Limo at under 70,000 miles and have gotten such great use out of it. I bought it to have fun with friends and take people around town for a good time. It currently has 68,963 miles

Uh....

Guy was advertising a dump trailer on marketplace and had in the title "good inspection". Mentioned it separately in the ad. When you zoomed in on the sticker, he'd very clearly cut a "2" from some other inspection sticker and stuck it over the "1" on the actual inspection sticker from 6/15. 

Clever, right? He'd jumped it ahead ten years since it's last inspection, no one would ever know. Problem was, I saw the ad the last day in May. So, beyond the obvious forgery, he'd have also needed a time machine. I messaged him. No response. 

03Panther
03Panther PowerDork
6/30/24 12:05 a.m.

In reply to Colin Wood :

If it was 1/4 that price, 1/2 as long, and 3/4 of his BS was let out of the ad, I'd probably like it. 
If the guy that wrote the ad told ya the sun was shining, it would be wise to go lot a look!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
fadKolKZc8JHZ7qeekcZ7didczfbRyavTpRoiQscxqzY1z9xFgkcGIIZIV7u5kro