skruffy
skruffy SuperDork
6/29/14 6:48 p.m.

Super nice daily driver. I've had it about 3 years, nothing of note aside from oil changes and the like. It's been the most ridiculously reliable car I've ever had. In the last few months I've had all 4 wheels straightened and refinished, new dunlop direzza tires, aligned, and I did the brakes all the way round. I'll also throw in some serviceable but noisy snow tires I had on it last winter.

Located in Dayton, Ohio. 95k-ish miles. No issues, no stories, the body is in fantastic shape aside from a crack in the front bumper and a scrape on the passenger mirror. Neither are noticeable unless you're right up on them.

Unfortunately, it's an automatic. I did a transmission service at about 70k miles with mobil 1. No issues.

I'd like to get $11k out of it.

lots of pics

trigun7469
trigun7469 HalfDork
6/30/14 7:51 a.m.

Are the snow tires on rims? Do you have a service history on the vehicle?

skruffy
skruffy SuperDork
6/30/14 8:36 p.m.

Snow tires are not on rims.

I have some records but I do all my own work. I've been working automotive retail since I've had the car, mostly as a store manager for tires plus, now I'm back at a dealer as an advisor. I did the last alignment, it's much better than what you'd typically get from a tire store. Oil changes always with Mobil 1 by the on board computer, so like every 7k or so.

Previously the car was dealer serviced regularly, I don't have records but the carfax shows every service was done at the local dealer that sold the car. I do have a professional relationship with them so I'm sure I could get records if needed.

skruffy
skruffy SuperDork
8/18/14 8:22 p.m.

It's still around. I'm down to $10k now

cdowd
cdowd HalfDork
8/19/14 11:54 a.m.

My father has a 2005 with a 6-speed with 2x the miles. They are fantastic cars. GLWS.

bigmackloud
bigmackloud New Reader
8/25/14 1:38 p.m.

Just a bump for ya. We have an 06 TL that my wife drives. Fantastically reliable car. Coming up on 120k. Just oil changes, tires and brakes. Sporty enough to enjoy driving, but comfy enough for long trips. Excellent vehicle.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ySl7NWvASEgnco27oHie09h0y847gDwcHVO6PYZLrLEiWZvCZUXiR9XfVHBny4l2