1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette Reader
9/9/09 1:05 p.m.

Hey will there be karaokee in the main hall ?

BoneYard_Racing
BoneYard_Racing New Reader
9/9/09 6:57 p.m.

I hate to ask this but is there anyway to get a refund for the entry it doesnt look like Ill be making it

Per Schroeder
Per Schroeder Technical Editor/Advertising Director
9/9/09 7:16 p.m.

Please send me an email. We can do refunds until 9/18.

per at grassrootsmotorsports daht cahm

fastasleep
fastasleep Reader
9/10/09 3:15 a.m.

Just to let folks know, Anthony and I booked a room and may have a little room for others to crash. Just let me know.

Anthony is really skinny, so even if you slept next to him in a full bed it would be like having your own; or he can just use the Venician blinds as a hasty bunk bed.

-Les

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
9/10/09 8:21 a.m.

but is he the amorous type?

junkbuggie
junkbuggie New Reader
9/11/09 10:35 p.m.

I would like to atend but am having a posible problem with takeing leave. my unit is going to the field some time in erly oct. but have not got the exsact dates yet. how late can I get tikets to atend?

bamalama
bamalama Reader
9/12/09 9:04 p.m.
fastasleep wrote: Anthony is really skinny, so even if you slept next to him in a full bed it would be like having your own; or he can just use the Venician blinds as a hasty bunk bed. -Les

If the room has vertical blinds, I'm going to be pissed.

westsidetalon
westsidetalon New Reader
9/14/09 6:23 p.m.

Per, check is in the mail for Westside, myself , Matt, and Mandi will be attending along with possibly 2 cars. If possible can we pay for the 2nd car when we know if we can bring it?(its a Saab if that helps) Check for 1 car + 2 banquet tix are in the mail. thanks Brian

GUNDY
GUNDY Reader
9/15/09 5:12 p.m.

How often are you updating the entry list for confirmed entrants? Just want to make sure my check made it.

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
9/16/09 8:55 a.m.
westsidetalon wrote: Per, check is in the mail for Westside, myself , Matt, and Mandi will be attending along with possibly 2 cars. If possible can we pay for the 2nd car when we know if we can bring it?(its a Saab if that helps) Check for 1 car + 2 banquet tix are in the mail. thanks Brian

Glad to hear it, d00ds.

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
9/16/09 10:58 a.m.
GUNDY wrote: How often are you updating the entry list for confirmed entrants? Just want to make sure my check made it.

Just updated. http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/events/2009-challenge/entrants/

hongmaster
hongmaster
9/16/09 3:13 p.m.

Hong South won't be bringing a car but may swing by to make noise and piss Per off.

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette Reader
9/16/09 3:53 p.m.

as found the clutch in the mitzubibishee eclipse is either shot or trans is bad .Will not engage has throw on slave but will not let go into any gear , Tried starting in gear can move car but it aint looking good . Will not release into free spin while running in gear and puching in clutch . Has been sitting since 2007 challenge . We will know more tommorrow , might have to bring the new Alfa instead . Atleast we started 3 weeks before the event .

DILYSI Dave
DILYSI Dave SuperDork
9/16/09 3:55 p.m.

Out.

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
9/16/09 3:59 p.m.
DILYSI Dave wrote: Out.

"Out-out" or "Pack 3 fat asses in a Civic VX and scrub the ground all the way to Gville while still trying to get over 40MPG 'out'."

DILYSI Dave
DILYSI Dave SuperDork
9/16/09 4:02 p.m.

Out-out.

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
9/16/09 4:43 p.m.

Who's gonna hold my (and 10 other people's) beer?

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/16/09 4:53 p.m.
DILYSI Dave wrote: Out-out.

i hope this is not related to the delivery last weekend....

DILYSI Dave
DILYSI Dave SuperDork
9/16/09 5:06 p.m.
AngryCorvair wrote:
DILYSI Dave wrote: Out-out.
i hope this is not related to the delivery last weekend....

Nah. Related to a combination of the calendar, a bum shoulder, and already going to two other out of town events within a few weeks either way. I've tried to make it work, but Nationals, GRM, and SEMA just are not ever going to all 3 happen in the same year.

Nashco
Nashco SuperDork
9/16/09 5:34 p.m.

I'm just glad that so many people have said they are going to show. Statistically speaking, 10% of the people that said they were going to be at the West Coast $2009 (1 out of 10) and 20% of the paid entrants (1 out of 5) actually showed up. If the same percentages hold true for the 60ish interested that means I will STILL have 5 competitors at the event. Fortunately, it looks like there should be at least 30 other folks to run against. Should make for a bit more fun and excitement this time around.

Bryce

Supercoupe
Supercoupe Reader
9/16/09 5:44 p.m.

wow.. if this keeps up, I'll make it in the top 30's this year....

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
9/16/09 6:53 p.m.

I will be there even if it is just to see a certain Fiero

fastclown
fastclown New Reader
9/17/09 7:17 a.m.

Uranus will be there. The check is in the mail today! That friggen countdown clock is killing me, I need to mount a monitor in the garage to keep me going full steam...

Team Uranus - Fast, butt ugly.

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette Reader
9/17/09 9:45 a.m.

pulling trans in mitsubishee today , was thinking clutch is rusted to the flywheel gonna sand down and see if it will work or new clutch . Motor is not smoking to bad

poopshovel
poopshovel SuperDork
9/17/09 12:15 p.m.
fastclown wrote: Uranus will be there. The check is in the mail today! That friggen countdown clock is killing me, I need to mount a monitor in the garage to keep me going full steam... Team Uranus - Fast, butt ugly.

I think you misspelled "Butt-ugly."

1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
t0HvyjiSpeVxBn1JM8NrlC9xsQhzY0KIC0Tk5o3vO3klN8wykw6kZaPhklGGSPg0