1 2
grimmelshanks
grimmelshanks New Reader
4/20/10 7:43 p.m.

hahahaha i also saw that pawn stars!!

02Pilot
02Pilot Reader
4/20/10 9:50 p.m.
ignorant wrote: funny thing about this episode is that you can go to expeditionportal.com and get the link to the people who followed the top gear guys through the jungle in proper trucks and set up their camps etc... In a few shots of that episode you can see some properly kitted toyotas.. They did the work, they also fixed all the crap that broke on all the vehicles to keep them running. Yes.. they had mechanics fix every single one of those vehicles.. constantly. The range rover durability bit, is fairly fabricated.

Stop trying to drag me out of the lunatic fantasies created by the delusional voices in head, which I should note are completely realistic and not at all silly.

Ian_F
Ian_F New Reader
4/20/10 9:55 p.m.
SupraWes wrote: Wonder how much editing had to be done. It was originally 90 minutes. In the US with commercials fit into a 1 hour time slot you saw probably 46 minutes of it if you're lucky.

Yeah... Some day I'll get a better internet connection and be able to watch the Torrent versions and see the full length episodes...

While watching the "Death Road" section, I was left wondering if Clarkson was actually driving the Land Rover when it was on the edge... I don't remember seeing a shot that had both him in the car and it on the edge at the same time. Not that I would blame him...

neon4891
neon4891 SuperDork
4/20/10 10:06 p.m.

I'm jonesing for some wheeling.

grimmelshanks
grimmelshanks New Reader
4/20/10 10:50 p.m.

^similar effect on me. ive been cruising craigslist for a samurai

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
2byo0vXeyAa6Yh6BfWIVkVdhX97BDvTAPa05222ievIHSZ3tHHwlBJOvfO6l18zp