1 2
Travis_K
Travis_K New Reader
8/9/08 9:38 p.m.
bruceman wrote: So I wonder if it runs and drives

I kinda wonder the same thing. I think with how much it must have sat, and the amount of work it would need to be a drivable car again, maybe it is better suited to being the nicest original E36 M3 in the world even if it means never being driven again.

Duke
Duke Dork
8/9/08 10:56 p.m.

Life is TOO FREAKING SHORT.

neon4891
neon4891 Dork
8/10/08 2:03 p.m.

I should send him my R/T, the roof alone...

ignorant
ignorant SuperDork
8/10/08 3:27 p.m.
joey48442 wrote:
ignorant wrote: think of all the auto-x's he missed by cleaning up that car... some elbow grease some simple green and a set of azenis would make that sucker pimp!!!!!!!
I think...maybe...when you buy 7,000 dollar wax, you probably arent in the business of buying bargain basement tires. (not that there is anything wrong with Azenis, as I have owned three sets myself, and three sets of ZIEX's, as well) Joey

mmm This is grassrootsmotorsports ...

so I was providing the grassroots version....

show car = slow car

WilD
WilD Reader
8/11/08 8:38 a.m.

I like a clean car, but that level of clean doesn't make sense to me. Cars are in fact meant to be driven. I don't think cars that clean ever see the road.

belteshazzar
belteshazzar Dork
8/11/08 8:53 a.m.

If I was going to get absurd and spend a couple days on a car like that (which I've done a couple times), I'd have cut down that orange peel. yuck!

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
8/11/08 11:35 a.m.

Personally, I would have driven it through a car wash on my way to the autocross. But it is amazing what he was able to do with it!

dan_efi
dan_efi New Reader
8/11/08 4:46 p.m.
pinchvalve wrote: Personally, I would have driven it through a car wash on my way to the autocross. But it is amazing what he was able to do with it!

I may not have even put that much effort. Fingerpaint AutoX numbers into the dust

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
8/11/08 9:10 p.m.

But did he change the oil?

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
6xcBsE0IU9p6SGefBZLro41JMEeUeFkEEvmain4faxy5fW3iz2ARuAppfcVhVnsh