Lof8 - Andy
Lof8 - Andy GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
9/19/24 9:19 a.m.

Hey Guys, I know a few of you are able to print custom vinyl stickers.   I'd like to get a pair of these (one of them mirrored) in a dark navy blue, about 5" tall.   Anyone willing to do this?   I can pay for your time and material.  Thanks!

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
9/19/24 11:05 a.m.

navy blue, silver flake. Fully die cut and weeded. There is no background. I still need to get a mask on them. Just let me know where to mail them. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
9/19/24 11:35 a.m.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon him was Deathand the horse was SOOOOO SPARKLY 

WonkoTheSane
WonkoTheSane GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
9/19/24 11:39 a.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

"OH.  DRAMA." noted Death.

Seriously, that's a cool logo, and nice of you to print it out :)

Piguin
Piguin Reader
9/19/24 11:42 a.m.

From the sticker idea, to the response time and the SOOOOO SPARKLY Death's horse... I just love this place.

BTW, His name is Binky

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
9/19/24 11:58 a.m.

In reply to WonkoTheSane :

If you've been playing our home game, you may remember the "I got voluntold I'm making a berkeleypile of shirts for a Disney event I want nothing to do with" episode earlier this season. The side effect of that was my cutter and my cutters laptop and associated tooling was moved to our dining room table, which is like 14 feet long for some reason and not ever been used for food. Not once. 

Being that it is just me and swmbo, that stuff has not moved since I put it there, so it was really matter of walking the 15 feet from where I was sitting when I read the post to where my E36 M3 was and pushing a few buttons. The hardest part was finding the right vinyl, because I have a black/silver flake that looks nearly identical unless you take it out in the sun. 

Lof8 - Andy
9/19/24 12:04 p.m.

Wow!  Thats freakin sweet!   I will take those, but could I also send you some money for a non-sparkly navy material and about 30% smaller overall size?

Thank you!

Andy S

3815 67th Street Ct E

Bradenton, FL 34208

camopaint0707
camopaint0707 HalfDork
9/19/24 12:16 p.m.

damn, pretty close to cleetus lol

nocones
nocones GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
9/19/24 12:25 p.m.

Um..  Why does the sparkly pink horse not have a unicorn horn?  

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
9/19/24 12:25 p.m.

In reply to Lof8 - Andy :

E36 M3, you're like two hours from me lol. 

Different vinyl I can do- might take a bit, gotta go to the store. 

Smaller might be a problem. There's a few details - particularly in the face and knees- that are already VERY thin and might not translate very well once they need to be weeded. as you can see, she thin. I'll run it in some scrap and see what happens, and we can go from there. 

Lof8 - Andy
9/19/24 12:36 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

Its not a big deal if some of the finer detail is lost, I can live with that.  Where do you live?  I'm on the road a lot for work I can likely pick em up and save you the hassle of shipping. 

edit: I see you're in Kissimmee.  I don't currently have any Orlando area jobs.  But I'll send you some $ for material and efforts. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
9/19/24 12:49 p.m.

unbelievably, these will weed. They will be INCREDIBLY fragile though, at least for the finer details. If this is going on a car, I would not expect it to last very long at all, especially in Florida. It can however be done. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
9/19/24 12:50 p.m.
Lof8 - Andy said:

In reply to Mndsm :

Its not a big deal if some of the finer detail is lost, I can live with that.  Where do you live?  I'm on the road a lot for work (in all directions). I can likely pick em up and save you the hassle of shipping. 

Longwood- think about 15min north of the eyesore. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
9/19/24 12:51 p.m.
nocones said:

Um..  Why does the sparkly pink horse not have a unicorn horn?  

Because I'm busy playing Forza right now?

Lof8 - Andy
9/19/24 12:51 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

Ya. Its going on a car :(

are you able to edit/simplify the image at all?   If not, that's ok.  I may have to buy the printed version available online (but only available in black or red)

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
9/19/24 1:12 p.m.

In reply to Lof8 - Andy :

I can- pretty easily really. Might be easier to run it as is and just cut off what you don't want once you get it on the car though. Up to you. 

Lof8 - Andy
9/19/24 1:18 p.m.

Let me dig around a little more to see if I can find a source for a printed image instead of die cut.   I'll let you know.   And big thanks!

Old_Town
Old_Town Reader
9/19/24 1:48 p.m.

Is this the badass version of the P-car Mobil Gas Pegasus? 

Lof8 - Andy
9/19/24 2:07 p.m.
Old_Town said:

Is this the badass version of the P-car Mobil Gas Pegasus? 

lol, yes it is.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury MegaDork
9/19/24 4:22 p.m.

@MNDSM - (and sorry for the thread hijack) is this cutter able to produce iron-on type decals that could transfer to fabric? If yes, are you at all interested in a small run that I'd 10000% be willing to pay for?

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
9/19/24 4:47 p.m.

In reply to 4cylndrfury :

As long as it fits in a 12"x12" box, sure can. That's exactly what we did with the Disney. this is Amazon's finest Chinese htv (heat transfer vinyl) cut to order and ironed on to gildans finest $3 commodity shirt, fresh out of my dryer. Well, sort of fresh. Like 3 days ago but I don't fold E36 M3. 

So yeah, I can do it. Show me what you got, tell me how many you need, and how far you want to go with it. We'll work out the rest. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
sl9x8Oy6laZop31WxUeYkUbQ21uVsx9oBjIFJV6g8QtcwYbkdJcntYlgazmfBd8R